any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice

im going to start my first cycle of anadrol this week, anyone got any advice? im currently in week 9 of 750mg a week of test, plus im doing 10iu of insulin post wo for the last two weeks. i thought i would throw in the drol just to see what it is like, plus i have read that heavy androgens are good with insulin. i was thinking of starting at 50mg/day for two weeks, and going up to 75/day for two weeks. i have already gained 25 pounds on this cycle (no im not exaggerating) so any gains i make on the rest of the cycle is simply icing on the cake. just thought i would get some input from you bros.
    What particular body i currently occupy is trivial, the important thing is what i am becoming.

that works. keep up that goodwork
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

the thing is , 50 mg anadrol is very less , if u are using an anti estrogen , the results will be even lower ! atleast 100 mg would be necessary .... roughly equates to around 40 mg dbol i'd say if u go by the results .

Comment

Originally posted by raybravo
        the thing is , 50 mg anadrol is very less , if u are using an anti estrogen , the results will be even lower ! atleast 100 mg would be necessary .... roughly equates to around 40 mg dbol i'd say if u go by the results .
        WOW...... I think you've been using the wrong anadrol...... 50 mg a day for a first time run should produce good results, and I wouldn't recommend over 75mg...... My friend put 10Lbs on in 2 weeks at 50mg a day of drol......

Now Sin: How long are you running this cycle??? My only concern about adding anadrol right now, would be that if you end the cycle say right after or 2 weeks after your drol run, you will most likely lose everything the drol helped you gain...... Strong orals like d-bol and drol are better suited at the beginning of a cycle..... This way you have time for your body to adapt to the new mass and hopefully keep some of it when you come off..... So unless you are running a pretty long cycle, I would not add that drol, I would save it for another cycle....
        ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
        MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

I really blew up on anadrol--but the sides were nasty--very uncomfortable--too much water retention I guess--and very edgey --my bp went sky high--now I 'll only go with d-bol.

Comment

only d-bols or with something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol
              only d-bols or with something else?
              I believe he means he used d-bol as his oral instead of a-bombs...

[email protected]

Comment

well , what i was using was "definitely legit " and ive used pretty much most brand of dbol , the net results seem to be higher with anadrol becos of the fluid retention which comes with it .. and thats not supposed to be counted isnt it ? keep an account of bodyfat levels using both compounds bro , and u'll see what i said is pretty much accurate , the scale doesnt always tell the whole tale does it ?

Comment

this is actually going to be a long cycle. the end of the anadrol should be week 14 and i plan on going 24 weeks (i know i know, too long. but im just experimenting to see what happens ). so do you think ten weeks after the anadrol is long enough?
                  What particular body i currently occupy is trivial, the important thing is what i am becoming.

Comment

Originally posted by raybravo
                    well , what i was using was "definitely legit " and ive used pretty much most brand of dbol , the net results seem to be higher with anadrol becos of the fluid retention which comes with it .. and thats not supposed to be counted isnt it ? keep an account of bodyfat levels using both compounds bro , and u'll see what i said is pretty much accurate , the scale doesnt always tell the whole tale does it ?
                    Your absolutely right... I should've explained more..... 10 pounds is not always equal on two people..... Now obviously my friend gained a large amount of water..... But you must keep in mind that water weight = more strength..... More strength = more muscle.....

I never said your drol wasn't legit.... but all brands are not equal thats for sure....... But drol and d-bol produce mostly the same effects..... high amount of water retention, and quick mass and strength gain.....

I will agree that some people prefer d-bol..... But I can not agree with your statement that using 100mg of drol equates to using 40mg of d-bol.......

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by sin
                      this is actually going to be a long cycle. the end of the anadrol should be week 14 and i plan on going 24 weeks (i know i know, too long. but im just experimenting to see what happens ). so do you think ten weeks after the anadrol is long enough?
                      Yep, that sounds just about right to me.

You may need to bump your test to a gram later in the cycle tho, because I imagine your gains will come to a halt...... And being on that high amount of test, you may want to either finish the cycle with prop (so that you can start your pct as soon as you take the test away), or pyramid down a bit for the last 2 or 3 weeks...... Just so that your recovery on PCT will be a little easier.... I would also recommend throwing in some HCG around the middle of the cycle and after the cycle just to kick your boys back in.....

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein
                        Yep, that sounds just about right to me.

You may need to bump your test to a gram later in the cycle tho, because I imagine your gains will come to a halt...... And being on that high amount of test, you may want to either finish the cycle with prop (so that you can start your pct as soon as you take the test away), or pyramid down a bit for the last 2 or 3 weeks...... Just so that your recovery on PCT will be a little easier.... I would also recommend throwing in some HCG around the middle of the cycle and after the cycle just to kick your boys back in.....
                        im way ahead of you on the prop, got some bottles sitting right here waiting for the last few weeks of the cycle.

i thought about going up in dose also, but i think ill use the scale and the mirror to be the judge. your probably right though receptors will probably start to down-regulate before too long.

as for the HCG, i wish i had some but my source stopped selling it and everyone one else is either too expensive or i dont trust enough. do you think the HCG will make that big of a difference? the last cycle i did was test @ 500mg /wk, and eq @500mg /wk, for 15 weeks, and at the end i only did post cycle for two weeks because my boys and my sex drive were back in a flash.

Comment

Originally posted by sin
                          I for one do not think you are going to long on total weeks...my opinion probably is not popular with most people though.

IMO 50-75 mg/ED of A-50 is fine...that has been my dose when using it and I have experience profound gains in muscle and strength.

If you use A-50 for more than 4 weeks or so it would be prudent to get you liver enzymes checked....a little elevation in values is okay, but you always want to keep an eye on them. liver values will return to normal after ceasing use of A-50 (granted you have no other health issues).

I also use A-50 a little differently than most. On occassion, during a long cycle (I am going year round now) I will add A-50 for about 2 weeks to help stave off overtraining and since a-50 is the king of protien synthesis I feel it will help heal up whatever minor dings you have from hard core intense training. An added benefit is the increase in red cells and oxygen transport, which is the clinical use of the drug anyway. it is prescribed in blood disorders such as anemia.
                          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by sin
                            im way ahead of you on the prop, got some bottles sitting right here waiting for the last few weeks of the cycle.

i thought about going up in dose also, but i think ill use the scale and the mirror to be the judge. your probably right though receptors will probably start to down-regulate before too long.

as for the HCG, i wish i had some but my source stopped selling it and everyone one else is either too expensive or i dont trust enough. do you think the HCG will make that big of a difference? the last cycle i did was test @ 500mg /wk, and eq @500mg /wk, for 15 weeks, and at the end i only did post cycle for two weeks because my boys and my sex drive were back in a flash.
                            Glad to see you've been doing your homework!

Yep, wait until the results start to drop off before uping the dosage.....

Do I think HCG will make a difference, Yes.... Do I think it will make a BIG difference, that really depends on the person..... Some people can recover easily and quickly (from what you described from your last PCT I would say your in that category...), and some slowly..... So make a judgement call.... But 24 weeks is quite a long run......

Also just for your future PCT, you should always run your PCT out at least a min. of 30 days..... The reason I say this is because even tho your sex drive and your boys came back after 2 weeks, you have no idea how much extra estrogen could be floating around, or where your test levels actually are at.....

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein

Also just for your future PCT, you should always run your PCT out at least a min. of 30 days..... The reason I say this is because even tho your sex drive and your boys came back after 2 weeks, you have no idea how much extra estrogen could be floating around, or where your test levels actually are at.....
                              yeah im sure your right. i started thinking about it weeks later, that maybe my gains will deteriorate faster (over the course of months) if i dont do full pct. wont happen again though. everything is already laid out and ill finish every pill. thanks for the advice crank!

ss- thanks for the info on anadrol i had no idea they used it for anemia (the bloat makes more sense now).

Comment

Working...
                              X