Kaotic Chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaotic Chemistry

Looks like the board has an awesome new sponsor....
    Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 09:19 PM.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

I checked it out this morning myself. Looks good.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I've been using their products for some time now.

Yet to have an experiment go bad and that includes stanozolol!

xcel
      Lift Smarter, not more
      60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Excel
        Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 09:19 PM.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I back them also.

Comment

Ive used them for all of my needs over the past 12 months or so: kits, pins, etc and Ive never had a problem..only quality service and I receive my order very fast. Not to mention they answer all questions in an extremely timely manner...I like dem....

-slide
            Last edited by slide; 03-17-2004, 08:02 AM.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
            X