favorite exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite exercise

In the spirit of the "worst eercise thread, what's your favorite exercise to do that just makes you feel like the king? The 1 that makes you wanna scream "WHO'S YER DADDY"!!!!!

for me I love incline dumbell presses, just feels sometimes like my whole body gets a pump!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

I'd have to say decline flys... I'm so much stronger on decline than incline... And I have to add my 50 rep curls, nothing makes me want to drop to the floor and cry more than that... :showoff:
    Pain is weakness leaving the body...

Comment

hmmm..i love lying decline dumbell / barbell extensions and vertical leg press's...Ohh yea....I'M YOUR DADDY. !!! lmao:showoff:
      I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

I dont know about an excercise but after I am done killing my chest and begin delts I love that full, thick upper body pump after doing heavy shoulder presses!

TH
        For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Must be dbpresses, both chest and delts.

Comment

Decline Smythe and Decline Bench Press, feel like a monster when i'm done...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

skull crushers or inclined presses (like both equally)
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I'm with ya on this one...incline dumbells rock..that feeling that your chest is about to explode..oh ya!
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I like single arm lateral dumbell raises.

hey KR, lateral means the side and the delt is just another name someone made up for your shoulder. So.. What Im saying is I like to raise the dumbell out to my side and up until Im in a T position then lower,and then do it again and again and again.... ( crazy , huh?)
                  SweatMachine
                  (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I'd have to go with super-setting stiff-legged deads with reverse leg curls. Makes me feel strong and solid!
                    TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

B/N Smith presses, as I feel like I'm gettin' pretty solid on 'em lately.

-R
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Gotta go with scullcrusher on this one. I love working my tri's.
                        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

bi/tri day is favorite

no wait, maybe chest/back is my favorite

"Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                            I like single arm lateral dumbell raises.

hey KR, lateral means the side and the delt is just another name someone made up for your shoulder. So.. What Im saying is I like to raise the dumbell out to my side and up until Im in a T position then lower,and then do it again and again and again.... ( crazy , huh?)
                            bet you do them single arm so you dont smash your thing at the bottom...right?
                            -KidRok-
                            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Traditional Deads, love to make the bar frown from the weight and the way it makes my back GROW.
                              What the mind believes, the body achieves

Comment

Working...
                              X