No announcement yet.

Adding muscular detail???? Debate. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding muscular detail???? Debate. . .

There is an article in the articles section called Adding muscular detail as well as mass. Here is the link http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...=&threadid=556

Now, there are two sides to this. Some believe detail can be added, while others say its genetic and only dieting and shedding water can bring out the cuts and detail. Id like to hear what everyone has to say about this. This article is basicly sayin you can create striations and deep seperation in a muscle, rather than it being genetic and born with it. If that were possible, wouldn’t EVERY pro have striated quads, since it makes such a difference on stage?

Well, basically I think you said it yourself. Ultimately to see the detail you need to shed the bf and water. However you also need to develop those smaller muscles that create the detail 1st....like brachias, serratis, the quad teardrop (forget the names), hip flexors, etc.
    And yes just like with everything else genetics come into play but also muscle maturity.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

This muscle maturity thing is something else that baffles me. Everyone knows bout it, but it has no spacifics or definition. How do you describe muscle maturity other than the level of development(size) of the muscle? Does it start to take on a new shape, appear denser (but i dunno how you would SEE that), or what. Iv yet to have someone clearly explain muscle maturity or the look of a mature muscle compared to a unmature one.

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u
        This muscle maturity thing is something else that baffles me. Everyone knows bout it, but it has no spacifics or definition. How do you describe muscle maturity other than the level of development(size) of the muscle? Does it start to take on a new shape, appear denser (but i dunno how you would SEE that), or what. Iv yet to have someone clearly explain muscle maturity or the look of a mature muscle compared to a unmature one.
        lol...I think its one of those "almost intangible" characteristics. Has alot to do with density, hardness, shape, and thickness.
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

wow

ok here is my take EVERYONE has striations...................... Its how and whot you do to bring them out that makes the differenceI( workouts) and what happens over time is ie muscle maturity......... hardeness density bla bla bla. ..

Being geneticly disposed to get strations is nonsence. take anyone and remove all fat and skin and what you got bones and muslce.. every skin a deer!! well every hind quarted i ever cleaned had striations in the muscle... and i have harvested fat does to young ones and a few bucks from time to time..
          RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

DPS thats gotta be the best response iv gotten on this subject ever. I guess a combination of adding density, thickness, and size is what will bring them out and make them more noticeable.

What about muscular seperation? I need an experienced answer here, becuase iv only beein doin this 3yrs, im a youngin. It looks to me as if the seperation between my muscles gets DEEPER as they get larger. Is this the case, or will i always have the same level of seperation in my muscle groups no matter what i do?

Comment

no

that muscle wil seperate more over time!! ie maturity!!! my training offseason has been that of a dogcrap type though we ( jeff schuerman npc judge and I) had never heard of DC at the time but put together a plan 3 years ago that resembls his hummm thats why im growing,,,,,,,,, jeff and Dogcrap know something we dont right? for Jeff it was me overtraining. with DC i dont know,...........

now my precontest training is 100% different.. i dont incorporated higher reps i damn near live by them! Thats the reason for my super condition i achieve!!
              RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Do you believe higher reps excelerates muscle maturity better than low reps and heavy weights? I always thought it was better to mix it up .. ex.... heavy at beginning of workouts, lighter and higher reps at the end, make sure you hit all fast and slow twitch fibers.

Comment

hey

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
                  Detail and shreddened is accomplished by diet, there is no other way around, how ripped you get before your body starts to hold off is basically genetics, how your muscles appear after you have dieted off is all genetics, just as some people can get a bicep peak , others cannot.
                  i think its how you train and my clients also and clients succes supports its
                  RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

Working...
                  X