Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crankin'stein
    replied
    I think sometimes just changing things up can make you feel like a million bucks again....

Leave a comment:

• SweatMachine
    replied
    yeah KR----

I added 50g dextrose PW w/ 5iu Slin ( I had to try it!) and then 1/2 cup rice 8oz chick Breast and salad an hour or so later..
    AHHHHH I feel fuller and better today...placebo, maybe but who cares this is great.

Leave a comment:

• crankin'stein
    replied
    Good Job.... I hate that feeling of not knowing where your head is at from dieting.....

Enjoy the fat!!

Leave a comment:

• Kidrok (Hop)
    replied
    and the PW carbs? Did you do it?

Leave a comment:

• GetnBigr
    replied
    Re: Added me some fat! yea!

Originally posted by SweatMachine
    I added some fat to my diet today, instead of 6 oz of sirloin and 4X 6 oz chicken breast I substituted 2 breast for 2 more servings of sirloin.. Man what a difference in the gym tonight, I felt like my old self... plenty of energy....
    I had a bang up Back session and my head is feeling like its on straight again,
    SM, a good session at the gym always makes you feel good.

Leave a comment:

• jaywooly
    replied
    It seems like you're going through hell with this prep. Hope it pays off for you big fella. I'm sure it will and already has.

Leave a comment:

• mark mcgwire
    replied
    Glad to hear you're regaining focus. I know you've been going through some tough times with your diet/show prep. Keep up the good work, it'll all be worth it when you step on stage.

Leave a comment:

• SweatMachine
    started a topic Added me some fat! yea!

Added me some fat! yea!

I added some fat to my diet today, instead of 6 oz of sirloin and 4X 6 oz chicken breast I substituted 2 breast for 2 more servings of sirloin.. Man what a difference in the gym tonight, I felt like my old self... plenty of energy....
    I had a bang up Back session and my head is feeling like its on straight again,
Working...
X