X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst part about juicing?

For you, what is it?

The ED injections?
    The fear of breaking laws or you being "watched"?
    Hiding it form your friends/family/sig. other?
    Getting scammed?

For me, it's the hiding it from my friends. 1 person beside BiggerStronger knows and I like it like that. I don't think the others would understand so I would rather not tell them. I'm sure they're suspicious but they don't say anything. I just know they'll think I'm cheating. If they only knew the hard work theat goes with it.

I mean they all work out. Me and BS and the other guy all belong to a certain gym, and all the other belong to another. So they don't see our effort. Not that it matters much, I know I bust ass. I'd just rather not be looked down upon. KNow what I mean?

I finally decided to tell my GF a month ago. She wanted to know why I went form having sex with her twice a day for months to having sex with her once a week for a few month and now back to the twice a day thing. I just told her the truth. She took it well. Truthfully I don't think she quite gets it all the way. She seen me do injects and everything. I think she thinks it's not a big deal???WTF?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Breaking the law.
    Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 10:25 PM.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

definetly breakin the law and comming off.

Comment

only breakin the law... as far as hiding it... everbody at my job thinks i am on anyways and i have been clean for 4+ years... its called eating....lol...

Comment

Rejuvenation clinic? Why not just throw your money out of the window from a fast moving train? Those guys are professional thieves my friend. You would be better off changing countries to some place where (until it lasts) steroids are still tolerated for that amount of money. Well, of course until the politicians in that place realize that there are votes to be obtained by making steroid users out to be the next Charles Manson.

Comment

the 100 or more injects per cycle start to suck towards the end.... Im no fag but damn, I start dreading the Inj day after 20 plus weeks of hitting it 3 days a week with upto 5 syringes full.....
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

1. ordering, then waiting for arrival of gear; after I have it, I don't worry about the law part anymore
              2. painful gear gets old quick
              3. feeling bloated, not being able to tie my shoes without gasping for air
              4. nut shrinkage sucks a little, but since it doesn't impede performance, so what
              5. this shiit is expensive (to me anyway)
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

First it's hiding the shit... only my brother knows about it, and I keep my shit at his place

Then it's the injects... even though that's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                  1. ordering, then waiting for arrival of gear; after I have it, I don't worry about the law part anymore
                  2. painful gear gets old quick
                  3. feeling bloated, not being able to tie my shoes without gasping for air
                  4. nut shrinkage sucks a little, but since it doesn't impede performance, so what
                  5. this shiit is expensive (to me anyway)
                  Im with you on #1...I figure (and this could be just an assanine comment) but if I got it and nothing happens after opening it, I should be good to go.

Im not big on hiding it, but at the same time, my wife is the only one that really knows (although its suspected by others), but shes not big on it anyway...in fact, really wants no part of it. She has gotten better and has tried to learn.

-slide
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                    Im with you on #1...I figure (and this could be just an assanine comment) but if I got it and nothing happens after opening it, I should be good to go.

Im not big on hiding it, but at the same time, my wife is the only one that really knows (although its suspected by others), but shes not big on it anyway...in fact, really wants no part of it. She has gotten better and has tried to learn.

-slide
                    you're lucky, my wife said she would leave me. I tried several to talk to her about the subject and have made comments that most people are ignorant and only know what the media has said about AAS. So, I have to hide it. It is tricky when ordering because you never know when something will arrive. I've been lucky so far, she still has no idea.
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

you're lucky, my wife said she would leave me. I tried several to talk to her about the subject and have made comments that most people are ignorant and only know what the media has said about AAS. So, I have to hide it. It is tricky when ordering because you never know when something will arrive. I've been lucky so far, she still has no idea.
                      Use
                      Last edited by SuperSport; 10-25-2004, 10:25 PM.
                      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

It's got be hiding my use from the world (everyone) 'cause it's illegal!

As a result of it being illegal comes all the other crap:
                        Getting caught with gear - either upon recieving or in possesion
                        Not being up front with docs because of fear it'll go on insurance records.
                        etc.

xcel
                        Lift Smarter, not more
                        60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

Thats the part that really sucks, eh? Like I said, she has gotten better, but still wants no part of it. I try here and there to talk to her about it (especially when watching the extreme makeover show), but I think sometimes with her its "out of sight, out of mind." One of these days Im going to get her to give me a poke.

-slide
                          Last edited by slide; 03-11-2004, 07:42 PM.
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Man ya gotta be up front with the women in the begging about gear, if they leave then,,,, big deal. After your mariried you kind of already set a presidence
                            SweatMachine
                            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

INJECTIONS. I dont like to take more than 1cc at a time and right now its 2 maybe 3 times ED

Comment

Working...
                              X