Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the most you've..

done
    Last edited by Heckman; 02-24-2005, 04:07 PM.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

I've done a full 3ml in each delt without any problems. I just make sure to massage it after for a few minutes. I also don't hit that spot again for almost 2 weeks.

Comment

yep 3 ml no troubles!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

thanks for raising the bar another notch...now I guess I'll have to also
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

3ml in lateral delt 3ml in rear delt not a prob! But then again Ive shot my abs , upper pecs and calves too
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Isn't that why they make a 3ml pin - j/k

I do it all the time without any probs.

xcel
            Lift Smarter, not more
            60% Nutrition - 25% Workout - 10% Rest - 5% Supplementation

Comment

most i have done in the delt is 2 ml of prop felt real nice i am sure 3 ml of eq would be no prob LOL
              time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

same here, 2 mls in the delts. Got a nasty bump on my right one once. Think it was 'cause my left hand was shaking around too much. it was grape-sized, kinda nasty. But iit went away in a day or so.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

3ml's and no probs

Comment

why use it if it isnt full.... seems like a waste...lol.. done it several times bis, tris, and calves too....

Comment

The volume that you shoot is entirely dependent on the body's capacity to absorb the injected oil. If someone can do 3mls safely, it certainly does not mean that everyone can do it or that it is safe for everyone. Absorption of an injectable depends on a lot of physiological factors that are individual specific, just as the reaction to different esters is also an individual phenomenon. Large volumes of injected oil is a leading cause of scar tissue due to malabsorption. In short, see what your body can do for you and not what you can try to make it do.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                        The volume that you shoot is entirely dependent on the body's capacity to absorb the injected oil. If someone can do 3mls safely, it certainly does not mean that everyone can do it or that it is safe for everyone. Absorption of an injectable depends on a lot of physiological factors that are individual specific, just as the reaction to different esters is also an individual phenomenon. Large volumes of injected oil is a leading cause of scar tissue due to malabsorption. In short, see what your body can do for you and not what you can try to make it do.
                        Ditto. No need for bravado, unless its cool when they slice an abscessed chunk out of your delt.

-R
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Nope, 1cc for me in the delts. Im sure I could do more but I just havent had the need to do it (but really, its the lack of desire)...

-slide
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
                            Ditto. No need for bravado, unless its cool when they slice an abscessed chunk out of your delt.

-R
                            Well scar tissue is one thing, an abscess is another.They are unrelated in origin and both bad news but an abscess is the worst part of the bargain. Unsterile conditions and items used are my bugbear!

Comment

my shoulders are so small last time i ran 1.75ml and i was numb for a day or two

today .5ml and i feel great
                              holla

Comment

Working...
                              X