Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My lagging bodypart

Originally posted by xcelbeyond
    I was told there wasn't anything that could make it bigger!?!?!

xcel
    Cmon Xcel...with the technology today there has got to be a way. Pills, Pumps, Surgery, exercises...you can do it, bro!

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
      slide - try some of the ideas that the others have mentioned and see if you get good results.

if not, i would do legs just one day a week, but you have to work them so you have a hard time walking out of the gym. all sets are done to failure.

I've got a few leg workouts if ya need them.
      What Ive been doing is going to (about) one rep before failure as I train w/out a partner and very rarely ask for a spot. Probably sounds more like an excuse than anything else, eh?

-slide
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
      X