Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear and sex? (serious)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gear and sex? (serious)

    I will be as delicate with the words as possible.

    For the past few months, since I started this last cycle, I have not been able to achieve the "O" in a timely manner.

    I have always been able to go for hours but I have been able to control when I finished. Quickies were not a problem, now they are an impossibility. Lately I have not been able to finish the job (I can but it takes a LOT of work).

    The little lady is getting upset.

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    Is it the Test? Is it the ancillaries?
    Junkyard Dog
    Do it until it bleeds!

  • #2
    If I understood correctly, you have been on for months. Meaning your test levels are sky-high and your wedding tackle is in overdrive, meaning it is not responding properly to stimuli. Which accounts for the defective functioning of the royal cannon. It's a common problem man, relax. But do start thinking about coming off for a while. I'm not a fan of long cycles anyway, not unless your livelihood depends on them. Give your receptors a rest and your interceptor a boost.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by IM^
      If I understood correctly, you have been on for months. Meaning your test levels are sky-high and your wedding tackle is in overdrive, meaning it is not responding properly to stimuli. Which accounts for the defective functioning of the royal cannon. It's a common problem man, relax. But do start thinking about coming off for a while. I'm not a fan of long cycles anyway, not unless your livelihood depends on them. Give your receptors a rest and your interceptor a boost.
      Very well said IM^.

      I can't add any scientific data to that, so I will just say that I have experienced the same problem before. Some time off will cure it (with proper PCT).
      ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
      MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, this is the longest cycle I have been on, 3 months. I am officially off it as of last Friday but the test levels are still off the charts.

        Would HCG help in the interim, before Clomid can begin?

        Thanks for the replies, I am sure this is what is going on.
        Junkyard Dog
        Do it until it bleeds!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by IM^
          If I understood correctly, you have been on for months. Meaning your test levels are sky-high and your wedding tackle is in overdrive, meaning it is not responding properly to stimuli. Which accounts for the defective functioning of the royal cannon. It's a common problem man, relax. But do start thinking about coming off for a while. I'm not a fan of long cycles anyway, not unless your livelihood depends on them. Give your receptors a rest and your interceptor a boost.
          Exactly, this cycle was extended due to an injury I sustaned in the middle, I didn't want to waste the gear by stopping.

          I am off cycle as of last week so the road to recovery can begin.

          Thanks!
          Junkyard Dog
          Do it until it bleeds!

          Comment


          • #6
            I have had this same problem but.... my wife doesn't complain because she gets more "time" before I finally figure out that the finish line is in Bangledesh and I am in Colorado.

            I would wonder, just out of curiosity, why does this piss off your wife?? Does she want you done but you just keep on keeping on?? lol

            Skip


            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle


            For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

            Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

            Comment


            • #7
              Hell this is the only reason I do a cycle, it sure as hell ain't for muscle mass! lol...
              "That damn log book"

              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

              Comment


              • #8
                LOL wife's complaining......uh oh...

                Thats a good thing as far as Im concerned. But It is normal, I say embrace the extended game time. The HCG sometimes can reverse this situation and actually reduce this time "problem" your having, kinda make thing more sensitive...I hate when that happens! I prefer to say when !
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

                That which we manifest lies before us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What exactly were you taking? Doses?
                  Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skip
                    I have had this same problem but.... my wife doesn't complain because she gets more "time" before I finally figure out that the finish line is in Bangledesh and I am in Colorado.

                    I would wonder, just out of curiosity, why does this piss off your wife?? Does she want you done but you just keep on keeping on?? lol

                    Skip
                    After the little lady gets 3 orgasms she is spent. 2-3 hours every time starts to wear on her. She starts thinking she is pleasing enough.
                    Junkyard Dog
                    Do it until it bleeds!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Junkyard Dog
                      After the little lady gets 3 orgasms she is spent. 2-3 hours every time starts to wear on her. She starts thinking she is pleasing enough.
                      I feel you on that one. She starts to think somethings wrong with her. That's no good.
                      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have noticed the same thing....that it takes longer to achieve orgasm....but I think it involves the prostate and muscles involved in ejaculation. Not necessarily a sensitivity issue...and please forgive me as I am not real familiar with exact muscles that control ejaculation. I think the muscles are stronger, bigger and that the pain -pleasure threshold is elevated. perhaps it takes more stimuli to overcome (pun!) this threshold??
                        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

                        " We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction


                        "The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SuperSport
                          I have noticed the same thing....that it takes longer to achieve orgasm....but I think it involves the prostate and muscles involved in ejaculation. Not necessarily a sensitivity issue...and please forgive me as I am not real familiar with exact muscles that control ejaculation. I think the muscles are stronger, bigger and that the pain -pleasure threshold is elevated. perhaps it takes more stimuli to overcome (pun!) this threshold??
                          Good analysis. I have thought something similar.

                          It does take an almost pummelling action to get to the point!
                          Junkyard Dog
                          Do it until it bleeds!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Remember that high exogenous test will cause your hypogonadal axis to shut down (which is why the testicles shrink eventually, they are told not to make any more test while there is so much running around). This will affect your entire sexual apparatus, via loss of sensitivity as well as malfuncion in the chain of events (which is not that simple indeed after all) encompassing stimulation, erection and finally, ejaculation. This is the reason for the delayed ejaculation experience by many on a cycle. And yes, HCG and Clomid used smartly will help get you back on track fast ad restore normal function of both the hypothalamic hormonal message board and the testes. Meanwhile, the best suggestion I can give you for now (let me try to put this delicately) is that while you are engaging in sexual intercourse with your partner, it would help to...errr...give yourself a hand to the point of near ejaculation before you actually have sex with her - this will lessen the amount of time it takes for you to climax and will help in avoiding her irritability.

                            Hope this helps out with a delicate problem sir.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Junkyard Dog
                              Good analysis. I have thought something similar.

                              It does take an almost pummelling action to get to the point!
                              After that final statement, I am starting to look very warily at your current signature line "Do it until it bleeds"....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X