motivation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motivation problem

I seem to be lacking enuff motivation to get my ass training at the level I want.
    Im not sure whats going on, but It sucks.
    I feel Ive wasted 3 months now my training half assed. Actually I have one good day to every 3-4 shit days. It really is begining to get me down.
    Ive got plans for this upcoming spring, that if I dont get my ass in gear...forget about it.

Just thought Id vent......
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

I new soundtrack always helps me ... but then again I'm in love with music.
    "I got rocks on my hands just like a dope fiend."

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
      I seem to be lacking enuff motivation to get my ass training at the level I want.
      Im not sure whats going on, but It sucks.
      I feel Ive wasted 3 months now my training half assed. Actually I have one good day to every 3-4 shit days. It really is begining to get me down.
      Ive got plans for this upcoming spring, that if I dont get my ass in gear...forget about it.

Just thought Id vent......
      You just need some good lovin' bro

After that, sit down alone or with the wife and talk about how you wanna lay out or plan the life ahead.. where and what you really wanna go or do. Reset priorities in your life. Nothing beats letting go of everything and finding new motivations to reignite the flame..!
      Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Happened to me after my show this summer and i have just started getting my ass in high gear within the past month. Sometimes finding a new training partner helps also go to another gym. Get a daily pass at a near by gym and usually you will work out like a beast because of the change of equitment as well as change of people.

E
        True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

well consider this...
          when I'm there in April and we train together, how will you feel about having to take a plate or 2 off to do your set after I've done mine......hmmm?
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

KR you really know how to hurt a guy....maybe I'll just be your weight caddy when your here.

I used my MP3 player tonight and it did help...I squated, but only went to 525x3. which isnt what Id called a good work out. Man I need to snap outta this.
            Im going to start a tight diet to help me focus on my training...not quite a contest prep diet but something close that will allow me to progress and lean out a litltle. My problem is I NEED STRUCTURE IN MY LIFE!
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

and this is a difficult time for most people - around the holidays. Stress is much higher and everything seems so chaotic, it seems. I say if you aren't doing much in the gym, get out and don't go back right away. Almost always, you will find that motivation quite quickly after being completely away from the gym for a small time.

My prediction? Whether you take a break or not, by the last week of January you will buckled down and buckled in nice and tight for the 05 ride. I don't doubt you at all, bro.

KR - If that didn't work, he REALLY needs some time off. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
              X