Underground Lab's M1T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Lab's M1T?

They've got bottles going for $10. If it is a reputable company I was going to buy a bottle or two, since I plan on using it in a few months, and with my luck the FDA would make it illegal a week before I decide to purchase

If this has been beaten to death, feel free to flame me. If not, feel free to answer

Thanks for all the help guys!

Arron
    Last edited by Stang Man; 12-09-2004, 01:20 AM.
    23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
    255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
    225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

It is still legal until the middle of January around the 22nd, I believe.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

You can still buy prohormones and prosteroids legally until Jan 19th, 2005. I've used the UG M1T and I've also used Omega M1T and they are both good.

The UG brand comes in 5 mg tabs and the Omega brand comes in 10 mg caps. I purchase the Omega brand for a two reasons.....

1) It's slightly cheaper than the UG brand
      2) Customnutrionwarehouse.com sells the Omega brand and they are a board sponsor here

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
        You can still buy prohormones and prosteroids legally until Jan 19th, 2005. I've used the UG M1T and I've also used Omega M1T and they are both good.

The UG brand comes in 5 mg tabs and the Omega brand comes in 10 mg caps. I purchase the Omega brand for a two reasons.....

1) It's slightly cheaper than the UG brand
        2) Customnutrionwarehouse.com sells the Omega brand and they are a board sponsor here
        Thank both of you for your replies!

I believe I may buy a bottle of both. I like that the UG comes in 5 mg caps, because since this is my first cycle, I'd like to try 2 x 5g per day.

Once again thanks to both of you for the help. If you've got any pointers feel free to post up or PM me. I've still got quite a bit of research to do before I begin, so I better get to reading!

Arron

430 strapped deadlift

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Here's a post I did a while back.......

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=1939

Comment

That was pretty informative. My previous research also came up with lethargy being the biggest side effect. Some people were stacking other compounds with M1T to help combat the lethargy, but me being a newbie at this, I would like to keep it as simple as possible. Hopefully my studying of this will give me some ideas and whatnot.

I would however like to consume some supplements to help aid my liver in the process. I know alcohol is a big no-no when doing oral supplements so I will keep off that, so i nstead of taxing it more I'd like to take something to help protect it. I have heard a lot about milk thistle for liver health, any ideas on this?

Did you ever try going with 20 mg a day? I am going to do a 2 week cycle @ 5mg 2 times a day. Then stop for a month. If it works out well for me I may up the dosage to 15 mg, but I'm not sure. How much does body weight play a factor in this? Right now I am 6'3" ~250 lbs.

Thanks for all the help guys! If you can think of some articles for me to read, feel free to point me in the right direction.

Arron

Thanks guys!

430 strapped deadlift

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Working...
            X