about dc"S training technique>>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about dc"S training technique>>>>>

I Want Everyone That Has Tried On Their Own Or Under The Guidence Of Dante Himself, Dc Style Training To Post Their Honest Opinions And The Results That You Have Experienced... Dante's Sytem Seems To Be Coming Undr Fire From Disgruntal Board Members..
    This Is You Chance To Let The Bbing World Know What We Think Of Dantes Work With Strength Athletes.

Post Your Stories Here And Forever Will The Nonbelievers Believe!

Lets Hear Your Stories Now!
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

i started DC training on my own in march of this year. started out at a pretty skinny(for my height) 170 lbs. at 6' 1". just weighed myself about and hour ago and i am now sitting on 216lbs. DC training combined with massive quantities of food(sometimes forcing myself to eat until almost nauseous) have helped me to gain almost 50 pounds. all of this was done without the use of steroids but with two small prohormone cycles
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Started working the rest pause style workouts in September.
      Started at 228, have been up to 244, currently in upper 230's.
      Incline smith work set up 80 lbs
      Military smith work set up 70lbs
      Rack deads up from 535 to 635 for same reps
      Hacks work set up from 360 at 6 reps to 430 at 10 reps
      Pushdowns from 11 plates to 14 plates
      Hammer Strength preacher up 20or30 lbs
      Rack chins holding same weight but first set of reps up from 14 to 20.
      Have dropped a good amount of BF, and guys who haven't seen me at the gym for a few months have all commented on my changed physique (I lift mornings now, pretty consistently so I don't see them very often)
      I'm sure I would still be in the 240's but I just got off a 2 week cruise and I'm trying to get the force feeding back up to par.
      On my arm exercises, my connective tissue is starting to limit my lifts.
      My non-DC day, I curl 135 and above that, my wrists and forearm flexors just kill me. My close grips are an easy few sets of 225. I cannot do skulls anymore due to elbow tendonitis.
      Overall, IT WORKS FOR ME.
      My main problem is being able to force the food down without getting fat (on HRT for 4 years)
      I have been on a lower dose of extra supps since starting and, at 40, have gotten bigger and stonger than ever (except my damn arms).
      Last edited by ctgblue; 12-09-2004, 08:52 AM.
      Lift big 2 get big
      TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
      mod at bodybuilding.com
      mod at iron-forum.com
      mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
      So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
      "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
      Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I've tried so many training styles over the past 25 yrs that I can't even keep track. I've never gained more than 8-10lbs a yr, usually closer to 5. The past 2-3 yrs I have been stuck at a plateau and seriously wondering if I'd hit my genetic limits. I started training under DC's guidance mid July of this year and currently am up 23lbs. If done correctly it works amazingly well!
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I was first trained by Dante a few years ago and was up over 15 lbs after 8 wks. I took some time off due to personal reasons and an injury( not related to DC training). Since then, I've gotten back into training DC style and with help from Dante, made some adjustments to my diet. I'm now at 235lbs and slowly dropping the bf. I've managed to drop 2 inches of my waist while maintaining my weight and increasing my strength.

Like KR said, the program works if done properly... All the haters need to stop blaming the program for their lack of results.
          Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

I've been dieting since Aug with Skip, and been DC training. I am down from 312 to 290 and at 312 I was squatting 400, and my best deadlift was 500, I am now at 290 deadlifting 585, squatting 475, and even my suck ass incline benching has improved from 245, to 315lbs.

Don't even get me started on how much my legs have thickened since DC leg training, oh yeah, perhaps tis a good time here to say thanks big man (DC). :albert:
            Last edited by Creator_11; 12-09-2004, 11:27 AM.
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I started following DCs methods on my own around april or May. Been training 8 years on and off(26yrs old) and never saw much in terms of gains. I am 6'1" and was 147lbs in april. Been sickly skinny my whole life. I am now 177 lbs... and still gaining. 30lbs in about 8 months (for the math challenged). I am stronger than I have ever been by a ton. I have said in a couple of posts in the past that once my gains stop I will shoot Dante an email and see if he or In Human would help me out personally. The problem is I havent stopped gaining yet This is by far the best workout I have ever done. I also have to thank all the people on this board cause even though I dont post a lot I read the board everyday and learn something new that I missed in reading the original CFP thread in April or something not in the stickies in the Dogg Pound.

Comment

I've been training for the past 5 years and never was able to put on more than 5-10lbs. I started working with DC on July 1st of this year. I was 230lbs when I started. In november I topped out at 273. That was in 4 and a half months. I have PR'ed EVERY lift in those 4 months from Squats to Deads. If you want to grow bigger, and become the strongest YOU'VE ever been...DC is the ONLY way in my book.

R

Comment

nice work xRAJAx
                  Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I need the Dante fire under my ass......
                    SweatMachine
                    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I finished my prep with Skip and was around 190lbs at a very low bodyfat. Since training DC style and eating more than my body wants I topped out at 225 before starting my cruise. Of course I don't have ripped abs anymore but by no means am I fat. Well maybe to someone who is ripped, haha!!

I think the key is eating and improving your strength. That is how you build muscle!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

i started dc 17 weeks ago, i went from 196.5 to 218 with slightly higher body fat but knowbody but me can notice the bodyfat difference. all my lifts have gone way up and go up every week. the big difference is that im able to train 3 days a week and have results that i could never ever have done when i was training 5 days a week. I highly recommend this way of training but only if youre experienced enough.

Comment

before my first blast cycle i started at 173, and after alittle over 2 months and just weighing myself yesterday im 200lb's with not very much fat gain. this is the best training program that i have tried. i just read every thread/sticky etc... and started on my own and am very happy that i found a program such as this. i had some help with my diet from my man skip, and that has also helped alot, but all i got to say is im happy i found this program!! :showoff:
                          TRAIN
                          EAT
                          SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Look at all those pretty yellow logos. Woo Hoo!

If you scroll down through thread really fast, they blink. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I have been training for 7 yrs almost exactly-- i have been a natural competitor for 5 yrs-- i am also a CPT and have been training people for almost 4 yrs--spending hour after hr on this PC for the last 6 yrs studying and learning every thing i possibly can to become a better bodybuilder-- that has got me to one first place a bunch of seconds and a few other sorted trophies to decorate my home--just decorations
                              After a third place and then a narrow loss in May, i was, no am, pissed and looking for a way to come back better than ever to get my pro card i want so bad---i got in touch with Dante and started training with him in July after doing the program on my own for a few weeks. I weighed 212 at the very start and am at 242 right now. I have been close to this heavy before, but with more bodyfat. As far as my strenghth goes I still have not got back to the strongest i have ever been, but with the negatives and coming off the last years contest prep I knew it would be tough to do, i might ad my suppliment intake is far less also and i am fuller and have tighter sKin than last year at 237---I get acused of being on JUICE, but that has happened for years now---my body accepts way morer food than it used to with out gaining the fat, unless i waver with my treats, so my contest diet should not dip much below my old maintenance level. That will be the easiest diet ever!! STAY TUNED!!!
                              Last edited by berkshirebody; 12-10-2004, 08:04 AM.
                              im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Working...
                              X