Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when people out of the blue ask me if i use steroids i just tell them..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when people out of the blue ask me if i use steroids i just tell them..

got asked at a restaurant today(by the hostess mind you) if i use steroids. it kind of took me off guard that someone in that position would ask such a blatantly rude question. i politely told her that i just work out and eat a lot. but it was a fairly akward situation. the nerve of some people. but then i proceeded to eat more food than anyone she's probably ever seen so i think she got the picture. oh well
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Man at least u have the honor of someone asking u if u take steroids. Im not up to that point yet. LOL
    supplement junkie!!!!

Comment

just keep workin and youll get there. i used to get asked by friend alot because i finally got serious about my traing and exercise awhile back with this program and went from 130 to 210 in like 11 months.
      My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

As Jason Mueller once said, when asked if you use gear, look the guy straight in the face and say, "you look like a pediphile, did I ask you if you are screwing kids", I promise you it works, they will never say a word to you ever again...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

It's an assumption made by clueless people, especially since the last State of the
          Union address put it in the minds of the mainstream public.

Any time someone asks a rude question, just come back "Why do you need to know?" When i do that, it usually shuts the rudesters up or makes them change the subject.

Know someone who competes as a natural pro. He actually had some T shirts made (still have one). Front says "No I do NOT use steroids" and back says
          "But thanks for asking".

Last edited by GerryT; 12-05-2004, 12:41 AM.

Comment

IH. i heard that somewhere once. funny as hell. i just have trouble being rude to peoples faces. always have so i usually just give them the same story.maybe ill try it someday though

Comment

Originally posted by heavy hitter
              IH. i heard that somewhere once. funny as hell. i just have trouble being rude to peoples faces. always have so i usually just give them the same story.maybe ill try it someday though
              I am the nicest guy you could ever meet, but you get in my face about something, I will give it right back plus more, no problem, and no I do not do unto people before they do unto me, but you get one chance, you blow it, your done...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

If its a girl i say "whats your favorite sexual position"
                Guy i just shrug off unless he is being loud about it then i will usually shut him up pretty fast.

Women tend to be pretty "snappy" when asking the question so i try to give it right back to them.lol

E
                True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

Lately, I've been answering with with "Yes, I've actually got some really good shit in the car - interested?..." That usually make the inquirer look a bit foolish and they quickly back off.

-R
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                  2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                  2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Just make sure its not a cop.lol

E
                    True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

Originally posted by heavy hitter
                      just keep workin and youll get there. i used to get asked by friend alot because i finally got serious about my traing and exercise awhile back with this program and went from 130 to 210 in like 11 months.
                      130-210 in 11 months,....... shit that's 10 lbs more than Khan gained in a year.
                      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

yeah i was a skinny bastard and never ate much. once i learned to just stuff the food in the weight came with it. granted a good amount of it was fat but i didn't care. at least i wasn't skinny

Comment

Creatine and cell-tech! Great Stuff!

Iron Addict
                          www.ironaddicts.com

Comment

I'd smile from ear to ear if somebody asked me if I use steroids. I'd smile very wide and say, "no I don't. I work out hard and eat right. You want to know what I do?" I've gotten some funny looks and questions from people at the gym. Some of them have seen me change radically in the last year and wonder what the heck is going on. You can make big changes without gear. Some of it depends on your age. Some of it depends on your genetics. I've got age working against me and genetics (I think) working for me. As for gear, haven't done it.

Spark

Romans 1:16-17

:director: for 5% off products from trueprotein.com, use the discount code MWD888

100% doing it myself and 100% accountable for what I do. No excuses. -- Sparky

Find a seasoned mentor and learn. My biggest improvements have come not from hours of tedious research, but by listening to those who have been in the trenches -- Sparky

Judges expect muscle but respect conditioning -- Sparky

Comment

Whats worse is when they don't even ask, but just assume, and say something like:

Aren't you worried all those steroids are hurting you.

At which point, you REALLY want to hurt them--lol.

Iron Addict
                              www.ironaddicts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X