Skip!!.. ahhhhhhhhh hah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip!!.. ahhhhhhhhh hah!!

& to quote ya.. (thought I forgot eh ?? *S*)

"NOW, as for MY recommendations for taste due to your less than manly taste buds LOL, go with this next time and it you say this tastes bad you better take up golf for something. Order this:

100% WPI microfiltration
    flavored with aspartame
    vanilla or chocolate "
    So it was written.. so it was done..

& all I can say is THANKS!!.. much much better.. but now that you've got a chance to roll with some CEE, can you see why I thought the taste of pure protein was naaaaaaasty ???? LoL..remember?? I mixed my new "true-protein" mix with CEE ?? I tell ya, I'll never make that mistake again, bet on it!!

So again Skip, thanks for the recomendation, I do indeed enjoy the new flava' that my less than manly (sheeeesh) tastebuds can truly appreciate..............Ez!

"NW"
    What we do in life.... echoes in eternity.

If you are not on crack I don't know where you get all that energy. LOL

I am glad that you liked the taste and the recommendation. I absolutely do understand how the CEE would have ruined the taste of your drink as I have been using CEE for about 3 weeks now. I couldn't imagine mixing it in my drink. I have to just slam it down with water.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Yeah bra'.. that's pretty much how I down that naaaaasty stuff.. about 1oz. of water, a lil' stirin', & down the hatch.. yuuuuk !!.. BUT, on the other hand, no better way to start the day off then with a nice big cup of java as a chasa'..heheheheh..............C'ya'z!

"NW"
      What we do in life.... echoes in eternity.

Comment

What's CEE?

Does the Aspatame sweetener taste better than the Splenda?

Comment

I find aspartame WAY too sweet. I just go with stevia. You can barely tell it's sweetened.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors
            I find aspartame WAY too sweet. I just go with stevia. You can barely tell it's sweetened.
            On the flip side, I can tolerate alot of shit but stevia makes ME want to gag. Hell, I don't think CEE tastes all that bad anymore but stevia is.... *sigh*.... bad for me.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by hardkor
              What's CEE?

Does the Aspatame sweetener taste better than the Splenda?
              www.trueprotein.com

Check it out, bro. It is creatine ethyl ester.

Skip

Comment

Working...
              X