thought this was funny-bonds related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought this was funny-bonds related

why dont reporters do research on a subject before they ask stupid questions? this reporter asked bonds if he ever unknowingly took steroids or growth hormone....how can you unknowingly take growth hormone? its a frickin injectable! just a little rant.
    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

the one reporter didnt even know testosterone was a steroid but commented on pro-hormones and how bad they are for you-f#$%in idiots.

Comment

Just another sign of more uneducated people opening their big mouths!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

passing the buck

Dude, he thought he was just taking flax seed oil.........Are u kidding me!!

Comment

admitting to it is one thing... but bullshit like "i didnt know" pisses me off... if u popped, just be a fuck'n man about it and admit to ur use...

we are not idiots... if bonds only knew how ridiculous he sounds... How, or why would u take something from a trainer if u dont know what ur taking? whatever..

Pudge
          " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
            admitting to it is one thing... but bullshit like "i didnt know" pisses me off... if u popped, just be a fuck'n man about it and admit to ur use...

we are not idiots... if bonds only knew how ridiculous he sounds... How, or why would u take something from a trainer if u dont know what ur taking? whatever..

Pudge
            WE are not idiots but the mainstream public absolutely are idiots. Telling lies works or they wouldn't do it. The majority of mainstream dipshits will believe that Balco was the devil and not put it on Bonds - I almost guarantee this. Remember, they have multi million dollar careers at stake here. Honesty is not going to prevail in situations like this.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

everything will be put on balco and jon anderson....bonds, giambi, marion jones etc will get off with nothing

Comment

its the strangest thing. i didn't know i was using steroids either. it's just like one day i was like"Damn, how come im getting so big so fast?"
                My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Skip, ur rite.. i didnt think of that.

Pudge
                  " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Working...
                  X