• Show
Clear All

• Just Wanted To Say Hello All

WHATS UP GANG , NEW ON HERE ,BUT THINK I K NOW SOME OF YOU ,
    LET ME KNOW WHO IS LEARKING IN HERE ..

TT

MERRY X-MAS AND GOD BLESS THE TROOP'S
    Last edited by ; 12-03-2004, 03:49 AM.

Let me be the first to welcome the awesome Tom T. This is a great board and has a lot of great members. Missing you over at Mayhem bud, where ya been?
    What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

beej, thanx for saying hello ,i do miss certain members from there but with no disrepect to noone ..... but a little to much "mayhem" i will say that and stop there !!, and did not get banned or anything just choosing not to post ..and still registered and can post. (i think ???)

for me its just not what im looking for from these boards , im looking for real athletes that want to either learn and or share the "truth " about our sport , not only to advance faster but help others not to make the mistakes other s have made that hurt , or did not work from reason's A,B ,C..etc. kinda a little more orderlly but less regulated ,which only works on a real "HONOR " system . which with true athletes (or 95%) are orderely and honorable (ok 85%) lol .. PLUS not before but since i stopped posting there , kinda out of the blue ,(but i wa saving $for it ) Phil hernon got me a killer deal a steal really ( not littarally) lol .. a bunch of hammer stregth pieces and Maxicam with all evanko rubber weights and dumbells complete gym that went out of busness in north carolina , and found a cheap brand new 1800 sq foot building with an office ,and bath room , and rest the "gym " floor and its only for my clients (private )and about 15 select members who have access 24/7 and they pay $150 a month 6 months in advance and i have about 10 sold ,already paid ,and not opening till jan 3 ....so im fairly happy mostly and busy.. more to come with pictures and my website is being redone ,which in about a week will have my menu and explain more etc.. again thanx for asking ..

TT
      Last edited by ; 12-03-2004, 09:29 AM.

Comment

T, good to have you here, bro. I hope you hang around!

Skip

Comment

Welcome to IM T. I'm an old mayhem reject too. This place is much more useful, and informative!

R

Comment

Sounds like you have a great New Year planned. I'm excited for you bud, and I wish you all the success with the new training facility.

Mayhem was getting out of hand (the General Discussion board mainly) but is run a lot tighter as of late. Massive dropped the hammer on a lot of threads and members a few weeks back. :kick: There aren't very many places where you can be around people who love BB so I appreciate Mayhem for what it is. I've gotten good at dismissing the shitters over there and enjoying the good members.
            What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Welcome Tom.. Congrats and much success with the new business venture.
              Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

Tom, welcome to the board, I was wondering when a guy like you from over at mayhem would jump ship and check this place out.
                Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

blame it on ski he told me about all u here

thanx for the kind words all ..

TT

Comment

welcome t-muscle!!!
                    TRAIN
                    EAT
                    SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Welcome Tom,glad to see ya`here my friend!!

This board rocks too,so you`ll enjoy it here I`m sure!!
                      The Phoenix Rising

Comment

Damn, looks like us small guys have to go, make room for huge Tom T, how are you doing T, welcome to IM, great to have you hear, please do not scare the children away...
                        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

My brother Tom! Super to see you here, bro! Lots of luck with the new venture and hope you post often.

T is just a class act and will be a huge asset here with his knowledge and experience here. He is a top 5 national level competitor and great guy.

Welcome, T.

P.S. IH is pretty big himself. They don't call him the human food vacuum for
                          nothing!!

Comment

Comment

Welcome to IM, Tom! Sounds like things are all good in your world. Good luck with the business.
                              "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                              Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Working...
                              X