Crystal lite- 2 days before a comp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal lite- 2 days before a comp?

Just wonderiing what some thoughts are on using crystal lite in your distilled water the last couple days before a show. According to the package there is no sodium. Any feedback is appreciated. THanks

NO.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

distilled water only!!
      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

I third that...

-R
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

4th
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

And AMEN!!
            im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Welcome Manson! Good luck with the show

Comment

having never competed, my knowledge is somewhat limiting about contest prep . i understand that sodium content is to be kept low, but seriously i didnt realise it was so strict that you need distilled over normal water. Does tap water have significant levels of sodium in it??
                "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

tap water in some parts of the country has in excess of 600mg of sodium per liter....( water from home water soften systems have 300mg sodium/liter )
                  with almost 4 litres to a gallon, drinking 3 gallons of water per day would have you consuming upwards of 7 grams of sodium per day.......

NO GOOD for the last few days
                  SweatMachine
                  (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

cheers boss, learn something new everyday

Does that mean you have to buy water, or distill it yourself??
                    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                      tap water in some parts of the country has in excess of 600mg of sodium per liter....( water from home water soften systems have 300mg sodium/liter )
                      with almost 4 litres to a gallon, drinking 3 gallons of water per day would have you consuming upwards of 7 grams of sodium per day.......

NO GOOD for the last few days
                      Sweat,

Interesting info - could ya tell me where you learned that?...

-R
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

i dont see the need for distilled water the last week of the show... to me its pointless, but i guess its good for others... i do well on spring water... i also drink crystal light all thru my contest prep, i just take it out the last week before the show...

are u in ur last week rite now? are u still drinking crystal? how are u looking? go by the mirror...

Pudge
                        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Well I had switched to distilled water tuesday night. I did have some crystal light made with distilled water wednesday but mostly just distilled. I cut the major consumption out thursday night but I still had about 700mls up until 2 pm friday.
                          Turns out it worked out great cause I won the light heavy division (197) and the overalll. First prize....All inclusive trip for 2 to Mexico. I'll post some pics up in the next couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by Manson
                            Well I had switched to distilled water tuesday night. I did have some crystal light made with distilled water wednesday but mostly just distilled. I cut the major consumption out thursday night but I still had about 700mls up until 2 pm friday.
                            Turns out it worked out great cause I won the light heavy division (197) and the overalll. First prize....All inclusive trip for 2 to Mexico. I'll post some pics up in the next couple days.

Congrats bro. Great job.

R

Comment

Originally posted by Manson
                              That is great to hear, Mason. Congrats on great win and on the kickass trip to Mexico! I am free anytime after Christmas if you want me to go with you.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X