I was impressed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was impressed...

Nothing major but I was in the gym yesterday and I guy asked me a question and referred to Muscle and Fitness magazine as "Muscle and Fiction" magazine. When he said this I asked him what he said because I didn't catch it at first.

I thought it was pretty funny as I had never heard this before.

Was this a valuable post? Not really. lol It is just that I am sometimes humbled because about the time I think I have heard it all, someone one ups me.

: )

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

We call it, "the bible" at my gym, lol...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Is that what he meant to say or was he just a little confused?

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

lol, I'we heard it before.

This reminds me of a very funny article on the t-mag website where they were making fun of fatloss supplements and they called the supplement myfoxybutt,..... sounds familiar, lol.
        each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
        for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

lol

That IS pretty funny. : )

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

ever notice how fat loss supplements tell you results not usual or whatever, exercise 3x's a week and eat right, and use trimspa or hydroxycut to see best results.

I was thinking...... do these companies let the work of exercise and eatting right do all the work, and the supplement is just the thing that give them the faith to finally be persistant in losing weight.

If you think about it. Trim-Spa (whats a spa supposed to do) Hydro-xy Cutt
            they have to do wtih water loss and water retention loss. Does this make sense to more than just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dmwrss
              ever notice how fat loss supplements tell you results not usual or whatever, exercise 3x's a week and eat right, and use trimspa or hydroxycut to see best results.

I was thinking...... do these companies let the work of exercise and eatting right do all the work, and the supplement is just the thing that give them the faith to finally be persistant in losing weight.

If you think about it. Trim-Spa (whats a spa supposed to do) Hydro-xy Cutt
              they have to do wtih water loss and water retention loss. Does this make sense to more than just me?
              I agree, this is so stupid and obvious but we're not running out of stupid people anytime soon, lol. :albert:
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Muscle and Fiction is one of the best comic books on the market, no doubt.

-R
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                X