Please Spare me... PLEASE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Spare me... PLEASE??

I get so fucking annoyed with guys (and some gals, to be honest) on other sites that I have to throw a few things out on the table. Now, if it sounds as if I am talking about you, maybe I am. In fact, if you THINK I am, then I probably AM. If you think that you might KNOW who I am talking about, you probably do. However, because I have to be cordial and respectful and all that shit that I don't want to be all the time, I won't name names. If you want to, that is fine.

Here goes....

If you compete, please do not profess to being the leanest and most ripped guy on stage when it is obvious that you are not. No, you might be in PRETTY GOOD shape but PLEEEASE know the difference between being peeled and being in good or great shape. You should know the difference because everyone else that sees your pics and your shows KNOWS the difference so you are fooling no one.

Please take a long hard look at your gear plan if you weigh 145 pounds and are pounding back the prop, winny, tren, masteron, EQ, clen, t3 and GH. Your first statement is probably that you just can't grow unless you take in large amounts of gear. Look, you aren't growing PERIOD and that is why you are only 145 pounds. There is no good reason at all, EVER, to take that much gear and weigh 145 pounds. Take up golf.

If you have the same stats as the guy above and you are trying to tell everyone how to "add mass", please refrain. Better yet, can someone PLEASE explain to me how and why someone would listen to, and take, this advice??? WTF?? If you think I am kidding, you wouldn't believe it. *sigh*

This one gets me even more than the others because it is up my alley: Please, please, please, unless you can dial yourself in and dial yourself in consistently, and actually know what the fuck you are doing, PLEASE, PLEASE do not give out dieting and contest prep advice. It is real easy to regurgitate something that you have heard or something that someone has told you. It irks the shit out of me even more when I hear advice about contest prep that are my EXACT words and someone doesn't even have the common courtesy to change the words around so that it doesn't sound like my information or my opinions. Holy shit, at least show some fucking respect and PRETEND just a little better that you actually DO know what you are doing or saying.

ADDENDUM to the last comment: If you help someone out or even if you are their prep guy, be big enough and honest enough that if your guy comes in "off" that you can say so instead of blowing sunshine up their ass. See, they will believe all of the bullshit, cliche shit for about a week or two. Then, they are going to see right through your dumbass.

One more: If you come over here to IM every now and then and post something that requires or even asks for my opinion on something nutritional, please don't argue with my advice or opinion. If I say something is an opinion of mine, I say it for a reason - it is a fucking OPINION. If I do not say it is my opinion, rest assured that the info is accurate. Do you know why? Because I do NOT comment on something that I am unsure of and ESPECIALLY when it comes to nutrition. If I answer your question, you can bet that it is accurate info. Most know that if I do not know something or I am not sure of something, I do NOT respond or give even give my opinion. However, it is absolutely fucking ignorant and arrogant to post a question looking for an answer and then come back and either argue or pretend that you knew that this was the answer but that you just needed to be sure. Yeah, whatever asshole.

Oh, there are so many more but I will save some for later.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

if people stop doing all those things there will be a lot of "the other boards" shut down, LMAO, good rant
    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

hey skip..recently there have been shit like this happening over at anabolicreview.com..it just pisses the old guys over there off...
      Your Training is Brutal..But the Side Effects Shouldn't be..

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry_Egg
        hey skip..recently there have been shit like this happening over at anabolicreview.com..it just pisses the old guys over there off...
        LMAO....Skip, is he saying you're one of the "old guys?"

:iagree:
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

For once I think I know who Skip talkin about, I think, :albert:

oh the drama.

If Skip's an old guy, what does that make Heck, and In-Human
          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

whoa....its good to get those things off ur chest than doing it on the freeway, lol..

I hear ya skip, but u know theres always gonna be people that piss u off, no matter what...its sad to see these guys giving out info that they themselves are not sure about..even worse when u answer there questions and they try and make u look like the asshole..heh, its so sad... i posted a question for u on ur other thread "what have u done for the sport" ...check it out when u can...

Pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

I am lost, just glad he didnt mean me

Comment

Feel better Skip? At least 'til the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by chp2160
                  Feel better Skip? At least 'til the next time.
                  Hmmm.... What? Is my rant irritating to you in some way?

If it makes you uncomfortable, speak up. I am all ears.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                    Hmmm.... What? Is my rant irritating to you in some way?

If it makes you uncomfortable, speak up. I am all ears.

Skip
                    Hmmm with 2 posts as there count, and this being there second post, I'd be suspisous, but maybe I'm just paranoid.
                    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

damn skip you know how many years I've wanted to say exactly what you just stated in the above posts. And another thing you didn't mention which always got me was when someone would re-cycle info 2 months later after theyt themself's had personally asked me about or my thoughts on a specific topic or subject. Skip and I get along because not only do we both respect eachother we both back our bullshit with results year in and year out. Best of luck to you and your clients this year bro your friend always wyldeone.

Comment

lol

You know I am not one to keep my opinions to myself. ; )

The recycle issue is one that I missed, you are absolutely correct.

I have always wanted to just make up some shit one day and see how long it took before someone "stole" it for their own. lol

Skip

Comment

Good honest post skip- by the way I am over 145 now J/K
                          Team Doggcrapp
                          2009 Mr. NC here we come

Comment

Great rant, Skip. Thank you! lol

Originally posted by Skip
                            One more: If you come over here to IM every now and then and post something that requires or even asks for my opinion on something nutritional, please don't argue with my advice or opinion. If I say something is an opinion of mine, I say it for a reason - it is a fucking OPINION. If I do not say it is my opinion, rest assured that the info is accurate. Do you know why? Because I do NOT comment on something that I am unsure of and ESPECIALLY when it comes to nutrition. If I answer your question, you can bet that it is accurate info. Most know that if I do not know something or I am not sure of something, I do NOT respond or give even give my opinion. However, it is absolutely fucking ignorant and arrogant to post a question looking for an answer and then come back and either argue or pretend that you knew that this was the answer but that you just needed to be sure. Yeah, whatever asshole.

Skip
                            I can especially relate to this one! I can't stand this shit.

BW
                            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

*KRL giggles & shakes her head*
                              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                              www.TrueProtein.com
                              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                              X