Interesting------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting------

Just for shits and giggles, Ive incorporated a little of the DC method into my training lately. My diet hasnt changed, still around 4000 cals ( 450g protein).

I trained chest the other day and kind of ssuprised myself-

I used 5-45lb plates + a 25lb plate on each side of the hammer wide chest press machine----for 12 reps---no Rest/Pause...no spotter....

my bodyweight isnt going up much, but my strength seems to be.

Just thought Id share.....
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

What ways are you incorporating DC training in, Sweat? Curious to hear the details.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

nice, so are you going to try the program all the way?

I was wondering since you are gaining strength but not much bodyweight if you could gain faster without any bodyfat gain by upping your calories a bit,..... I know you are far from being a newbie but it might be worth a try.
      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Im just doing the 1 heavy work set-- The diet is another story. Im trying to keep my BF down some so my precontest diet wont be 23 weeks!

Im really only trying to add some width in my lats..any added muscle will surely be helpful but Im concentrating on my self percieved weak points.

Also I think I scavaged alot of muscle trying to come down from a sloppy 285lbs. my diet was WAAAY too long last year.
        SweatMachine

Comment

Sweat, I was just talking with Raul and I told him about the CEE and how it is affecting my training, I was on the Hammer Incline last night, my first warm up set 3 plates a side then went up to 6 plates per side and did 10x4x3 with no one around me for yards, no spot, 11 months of DCing it and this CEE in my system, the gym is scared of me now...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Gitt em IH! I bet youre catching dudes checking you out with that dumb stare , huh? Its called bewildered!

Im not sure what my story is, but Ive just started going a little on the heavy side since my comp in July. It has me scratching my head a littel.
            SweatMachine

Comment

Sweat, Yes the bewildered I have seen, I was training a very good freind of mine the other day at a gym near his house and I have been training him for 8 years, and we got to Declines and he said you have to do these with me, now I have not done these for 1 month or so and I got to 5 plates on each side and got off 10 with not spot, struggled with number 10, I got up head ready to explode and all I could hear was the faint radio and noone talking, the gym wasn't full but is was a 24 hour club, so there is always someone peole training, as my vision cleared I was being stared at like my ass was showing or something, it was pretty funny, you think they never saw someone do Declines before. We moved over to the Hammer equipment and I noticed a guy in his early 30s loading up the bar on a flat bench with 2 plates a side, now this was his first set, he was maybe 170-175, I told my buddy hold on one sec I need to help this guy as I finished saying that he took the bar off the uprights and crashed down on his pecs, fastest negative I ever saw, I was ther in 3 seconds before he could finish saying help, I lifted the bar off him and placed on the uprights and I walked away to finish training my buddy. This guy walked up to me later as I was leaving and thanked me for not being a dick and making him feel bad, I told him "you only need to impress yourself and noone else, be careful"...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

interesting bro...keep up the hard work!

BW
                Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
                X