X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetnBigr
    replied
    Originally posted by pumpseeker
    Cardio on an empty stomach in the morning works wonders. Sounds like a good plan but ya might wanna carb up E3-4D. How much grams of protein you taking in? What's your weight now?
    Currently 212 and protein intake is around 250g/day

yesterdays carbs were under 20g

today so far, 1 carb (i ate some peanuts)

Leave a comment:

• Centaur
    replied
    I'm with jaywooly on taking in alot of H2O!!!

I'm on my 6th week of cutting and cramping has been minimal due to lots and lots of water.

Good luck on the diet bro!

Leave a comment:

• slide
    replied
    Good luck with the diet bro...I started mine last Monday and surprisingly, things are going "good." Those primary foods look alot like what Im eating...

-slide

Leave a comment:

• pumpseeker
    replied
    Cardio on an empty stomach in the morning works wonders. Sounds like a good plan but ya might wanna carb up E3-4D. How much grams of protein you taking in? What's your weight now?

Leave a comment:

• jaywooly
    replied
    Can't emphasize that water enough huh? I cramp like a little bitch if I don't get enough water while cutting.

Leave a comment:

• GetnBigr
    started a topic Starting to diet today

Starting to diet today

Okay, today was the first day of my diet. Going extra low carb (below 20) per day. Protein will remain high and fats will be increased via flax and CLA and whatever fats from food, a few peanuts here and there.

Looking to go under 10%, I'm about 15-16% right now. Adding cardio. It will be a combo of HIIT and low impact 4-5 sessions per week.

Will be using ECA and T3, prop, tren, winny (after test enan is gone). Had a 50 ml bottle, so i have a few weeks of it left, and figured i would run it out and pick up with prop, tren, winny for 6 or 8 more weeks.

primary foods:

chicken
    turkey
    tuna
    broccoli
    yams (sparingly)
    green beans
    salads with low carb dressings
    protein shakes (low carb)
    water, water and water
Working...
X