No announcement yet.

PAYPAL account closed!! EVERYONE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAYPAL account closed!! EVERYONE READ!

Attention all customers.
    Paypal has notified us that the products we sell do not comply with the new rules and regulations that have gone into effect as of oct 1 2004.

So as of now, we are no longer accepting Paypal payments. We plan on setting up another form of online payment soon.

We would appreciate any suggestions on what payment services people would like to see us use in the near future
    www.kaotikchemistry.com

Ttt

Comment

NOT EVOcash!
      SweatMachine
      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

maybe its for the best,

paypal does not look like a very good service anymore....

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-842240.html
        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Yea, read this one:

www.paypalsucks.com

Enjoy...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

E-Gold is a good service. I've used them for the last year and have had no issues as of date.

R

Comment

Cash has always worked the best for me! I hate using anything that leaves a trail back to me.

Comment

We are going to set up our site in the next week or so to accept credit card payments directly with online shiopping cats etc..
                Western Union and Money Gram will still also be accepted upon request and of course, cash and money orders through the mail will also still be accpeted.

Ending our business relationship with Paypal is definitely going to turn out to be a good thing.
                www.kaotikchemistry.com

Comment

I like to use secret wired transactions, bounced off 16 satellites, through 8 different banks in 6 different countries, converted to 3 different currencies, and then sent to the seller so I can get that set of Blink 182 pins for my daughter on ebay.
                  My wife says I'm paranoid, I think She's IN ON IT and out to get me too!!!
                  Lift big 2 get big
                  TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                  mod at bodybuilding.com
                  mod at iron-forum.com
                  mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                  So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                  "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                  Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by ctgblue
                    I like to use secret wired transactions, bounced off 16 satellites, through 8 different banks in 6 different countries, converted to 3 different currencies, and then sent to the seller so I can get that set of Blink 182 pins for my daughter on ebay.
                    My wife says I'm paranoid, I think She's IN ON IT and out to get me too!!!

i do the same thing except i use only 7 banks but 8 countries.

and remember - you are not really paranoid if they are really out to get you.

Comment

Working...
                    X