Creatine during contest prep.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine during contest prep.

How does everyone feel about using creatine while preparing for a show. If you do keep the creatine during prep, do you stop the week of or keep taking it through the show.
    Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

wut up papa, some of the guys i know take it before going on stage!...which i would never do, but it works for them... i never use creatine when using gear, but im guessing ur gonna do it anyway so it would be safe to stop it sometime before the show cause of water problems, hell u know what i mean..

Pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

only problem i see is that i believe creatine is best used with a sugar, and well while on a contest diet it may not be good choice unless it is your post workout carb meal lol

Ed
      True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

In my opinion, there isn't a good reason to NOT have creatine in your postworkout drink during a precontest phase.

It should not go into the last week, though, unless it is taken out and then put back in the morning of the show.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Im Not Really Shure What Gear Is, Is It What I Think It Is?
          I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME, CALLED BEATING THE LOG BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gear is another word for Anabolic/Androgenic steroids...Gear, juice, sauce, gym candy, etc...its all the same..

Pudge
            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Skip, that's interesting. Why would you take some creatine the morning of the show? Is it to pull water from subQ into the muscle and help fill you out. If so, how much would you take. One more thing wouldn't you piss the first few doses of creatine out since you haven't been taking it for that week.
              Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapapump
                Skip, that's interesting. Why would you take some creatine the morning of the show? Is it to pull water from subQ into the muscle and help fill you out. If so, how much would you take. One more thing wouldn't you piss the first few doses of creatine out since you haven't been taking it for that week.
                *shrug*

Come on, now, I can't let EVERYTHING go.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Can't blame me for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapapump
                    Can't blame me for trying.
                    LOL

No, I can't.

I will tell you that it is sometimes used as a volumizing tool, along with other last minute things, for some on the morning of the show. I won't say that I advocate this move but some do and swear that it works extremely well. The creatine isn't what I take issue with on the morning of the show - it is the other compound that forces the creatine to shuttled where it should be so quickly.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                      *shrug*

Come on, now, I can't let EVERYTHING go.

Skip
                      something to do with fruit I think
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                          something to do with fruit I think
                          *shakes head*

I think you are stalking me.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                          X