Wrist Wraps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrist Wraps

I'm just curious how many of you guys use wrist wraps. I'm thinking about getting a set of the APT ZRV Pro, but can't decide. So far I haven't had any wrist problems, but I broke my left wrist twice as a kid so I'm looking at them more from a preventative measure than anything. Of the people that use them what length do you have? I'm not quite sure why you would need a 20 or 36" set, but maybe I just don't know how to use them properly.

use them...i also broke my wrist and hand..but damn, not twice..lol.

I use them and they help me squeeze out those last couple reps when my grip is about to give out...

i never knew there were different types of lengths, i just use hardcore wrist straps..i've been using mine for 2 yrs now and they're very sturdy and strong (and smelly)....

Pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

I've had carpal tunnel surgery so I use them no matter what I'm training, even on legs! I've had the old style APT's (12") and they worked great. Recently but a set of the new ones and love them!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

oops my bad, i read straps and not wraps...still, i use them too..i hate benching and my wrist tilting forward, its happened before, and it sucks..

Pudge
        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

I say get them!!!

I haven't ever broken my wrist, but I have sprained it once or twice as a teenager, and I have to say there great ffor preventing injury, forget that all raw crap with no straps or pads, using them to help prevent injury is I think one of the smartest things us meatheads can do, LOL
          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I use the Inzer redlines and they work great
            I had wrist surgery as I tore the cartilage off the bone in my left wrist and also tore the ligament
            I now have a set of ATP 4mm neoprene wraps that I use for lighter stuff such as heavy curls and pushdowns, but the 24" redlines are what I use for heavy pushing movements and heavy squats
            I recommend the 24" as you get better support from a multiple wrap. I had a set of 12" wraps and gave them away, they did not give me support
            Lift big 2 get big
            TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
            mod at bodybuilding.com
            mod at iron-forum.com
            mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
            So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
            "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
            Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I've got the 12" zrv pro wrist wraps and the bloodstripe wraps. I like them both but the zrv's are much more stiff so I use them exclusively now.

Comment

Working...
              X