How many sets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many sets?

Wow I did't mean to cause ww2 with my last post, thanks for all the advice.
    In a single workout session how many diffret sets and exerscises should be profromed? When should caridio be proformed? How many days should i be sore for? sometimes im sore for 3 days in my chest, am I overtraing? When bulking whats everyone fav. meal before workingout? Whats is every one must have supplements for bulkging ofcorse protein.
    I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME, CALLED BEATING THE LOG BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!! Too many questions!!!!

lol

Seriously, each question can be answered differently. It all depends upon what your goal is. Being sore for 3 days could be overtraining or training wrong. Why do you think supplements = protein?? What type of supplements? How much cardio depends upon your goal.

More info please.
    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
    www.TrueProtein.com
    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by IWANABRIPPED
      Wow I did't mean to cause ww2 with my last post, thanks for all the advice.
      In a single workout session how many diffret sets and exerscises should be profromed? When should caridio be proformed? How many days should i be sore for? sometimes im sore for 3 days in my chest, am I overtraing? When bulking whats everyone fav. meal before workingout? Whats is every one must have supplements for bulkging ofcorse protein.
      Don't worry you didn't start WWII....here at IM we try to help everyone and give criticism if warranted in a positive manner. Noone here is better than anyone else and we're all here for the same reason...we love bodybuilding!

To help better answer your questions you'll need to more specific about goals, your training experience etc. Post that up and you'll get every response you could ask for.

Comment

My Goal Is Gain Lots Of Musscle Mass
        IVE BEEN TRAINING FOR 9 MONTHS
        Last edited by IWANABRIPPED; 11-07-2004, 02:36 PM.
        I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME, CALLED BEATING THE LOG BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I do 3-4 exercises consisting of 3-4 sets per body part. Usually sore for a day or a week lol. I like to have some carbs in me before my workout usually a banna or a bagel.

Cardio for warm up is usually before work out if dieting i like cardio after workout or early in the am.

Good luck
          Ed
          True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

IWANNABERIPPED,Can you pleae post your training routine and how often you train per week?

We can offer far better sugeestions that way.

Thanks bud !
            The Phoenix Rising

Comment

Whats is every one must have supplements for bulkging ofcorse protein.
              Getting adequate protein is of course must but don't forget to take vitamins,...... multivitamin, vit-C, vit-E.

sometimes im sore for 3 days in my chest, am I overtraing?
              probably not,.... if you don't feel lethargic and are having good strength gains then you shouldn't be overtraining.
              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

IWANABRIPPED I want to make a suggestion to you, invest some money and purchase the book "blood and guts" by dorian yates.

It a great book to read, and it will answer many of your questions you have. I know everyone her can also answer them the same, but I have to say reading his book just made it all seem to come together and make sense.

Keep it simple, eat, and don't overanalyse.
                Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

it would be better if you posted your training schedule; then we could make suggestions(if any are necessary).
                  "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                  X