My position.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My position.......

As most of you know, another bill was passed the other day that makes the penalties for gear even more rediculous than they were before. Add to this the fact that there have been a ton of busts lately on the boards and I have decided to change my position on what I say on the boards from now on.

Talking about gear isn't a crime, in and of itself, but it does bring unwanted attention and for that reason, I am letting everyone know that I will no longer, under any circumstance, give opinions, advice or feedback on anything having to do with gear on this or any other board, out in the open. I haven't had any problems here at IM but I would prefer to keep it that way. This is not only for my own safety but for the safety of my clients and for the members. I would encourage you to take my same stance but in the end, the choice is yours. I need the piece of mind. If you don't, that is your business and I respect that.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

These Politicians....

OK, everyone back in the closet!

I totally understand were youre coming from Skip.
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I know that you know what I mean but I want to be clear that it has just as much to do with the environment of boards these days, too. I mean, I have never seen so little regard for the fact that gear is not legal and maybe, just maybe, open source posting shouldn't be happening and sponsorship banners for sources is, in my opinion, fucking retarded.

I don't want anything to do with that sort of shit.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

What is the law with AAS in the USA?

I'm from Canada and we have it pretty good here. Anabolics are a schedule III drug, therefore, it is not illegal to possess them.

Posession - LEGAL
        Possession for purpose of traffickeing - ILLEGAL
        Trafficking - ILLEGAL

Basically as long as you only have a personal stash of AAS, there is nothing the authorities can do. The only tough question would be to wonder whats the cut off amount between posession and possion for purpose of trafficking.

Anyways, I think it is a good idea Skip. No need to draw any negative attention to yourself on the boards. You help out lots in other areas, which IMO are more important that AAS.
        www.TrueProtein.com
        www.TrueProteinCanada.com
        KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
        TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Easto- I don't know how much of the law you know. I beleive they are schedule III here which is a misdemenior. you are correct about the posession (of a certain amount) If you have more than what is stated in the law it becomes a Felony. I went to jail so that much I do now. I never even got to take the darn things just had possesion for 2 minutes. oh well life goes on. lol I guess I'll be a natte all my life.

Comment

I'm Canadian, so I don't know very much about American Law. I do know a bit about the Canaidan Controlled Drugs and Substance Act though. Eventhough AAS laws in Canada are not as strict, I choose to limit my input in those topics on the board now. Mostly because of my new job (that I don't want to lose, LOL)
            www.TrueProtein.com
            www.TrueProteinCanada.com
            KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
            TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Cool man just wanted to give you a heads up from my experience.
              Good luck to ya. And good luck with the new job, I need a new one too.

Comment

I was very shocked at how the pharm lobby is so huge and influential. It stems beyond political parties. It its more influential than the oil lobby. Very sad. Even more sad how we are becoming more stripped of our rights. We are not even allowed to vote on these issues. That isnt right at all. And contacting your local "whover" wont do squat.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

And all this because of some spoiled millionaires playing sports, or so they say. Think about it. If an indusrty like professional sports cannot control steroid use now, how in the fuck making everything in the world illegal, gonna help. The scientist will just come up with some other formula that's, technically, not illegal. Then what?

It's all a fucking sham, a cover for something more sinister. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this has all the makings of one. You watch, they started with ephedra, an herbal supplement, what's next?

There is so much money involved. How much of an impact on the supplement industry will this have?

I'm pissed...

PEACE
                  Booger...
                  Last edited by BoogerSnax; 11-06-2004, 03:40 PM.
                  ARE YA READY KIDS
                  AYE AYE CAPTIAN
                  I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!
                  AYE AYE CAPTIAN!!!!!

OOOOHHHHHH
                  who lives in a pineapple under the sea
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
                  yellow absorbant and porous is he
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
                  if nautical nonsence be something you wish
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
                  then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS
                  SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Comment

I dont follow. Explain.
                    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I have my own forum but you won`t find a drug section on it.

Loose lips sink ships!!
                      The Phoenix Rising

Comment

It's no secret the pharm industry wants supplements and even vitamins prescription only. And in the name of the mighty dollar.....um...I mean...in the name of public safety, will no doubt have their way in the not too distant future. They are THE biggest lobby in Washington and and own countless politicians.

We are nowhere near there yet, but the day will probably come where warrants are served based on internet posts. Count your blessings you were part of it while it lasted, the "good old days" are pretty much over.

Iron Addict
                        www.ironaddicts.com

Comment

this is bullshit...but u know what, we all knew this day would come and its here.. look at what happened at the Arnold last year, to pro athletes!!

Skip i totally understand if u wont deal with anything that has to do with AAS on the boards anymore....but i hate to see u go man..

Pudge
                          " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Wait a minute - I am not going anywhere. I am just not going to respond to anything having to do with gear, anymore.

Geez, are you packing my bags? lol

Skip

Comment

Skip, you'll be missed....
                              SweatMachine
                              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
                              X