Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in this REDLINE shit!!!

HI guys.

What is in REDLINE that makes me feel so frickin' good???? I love this shit.!!! High energy NO nervousness, NO crash after, TOTAL focus on everything and a mild yet noticable euphoric feeling..... GIVE ME MORE OF THAT PLEASE.

Lots of people I know have had allergic reactions to it, which makes them break out in hives. It seems you're not in that group though...that stuff gets you going!
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

I liked it at first. Then it did nothing. Tam is trying 7-Keto now.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

i've tried it ... good stuff, but i'd rather spend my money on ephedrine. speaking of redline, anyone see those VPX chics at the O?? damn they were hot!

Pudge
        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

I got about 10 samples of the stuff at the GNC.
          I ran out and bought a 120ml bottle. 1/2 dose helps, 1 full dose wakes me the hell up, and no shakes here either
          Lift big 2 get big
          TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
          mod at bodybuilding.com
          mod at iron-forum.com
          mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
          So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
          "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
          Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I take 3ml of redline and 1 ephedra and WOW! i'm flying and sweating up a storm.
            Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Working...
            X