19. Claude Groulx

These results are straight from www.flexonline.com

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Some thoughts:

Gustavo 3rd is incredible. From his condition, he appears to have deserved this spot.

Ronnie and Jay separated by only 3 points seems odd. I personally thought Ronnie whipped him. Just my opinion, though.

Chris Cormier in 7th. Yikes.

How did Dennis compete? How did he prepare after all of the shit he has had to deal with? I thought his ass was incarcerated??

Darrem Charles top 10? *shrug*

Kris Dim in 12th is surprising, also.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
      Gustavo 3rd is incredible. From his condition, he appears to have deserved this spot.

I thought he looked great in the prejudging pics that Massive posted.

Comment

Gustavo really broke through this year. Looked better at every show he did and he is now a major player.

And Markus has improved a lot. Glad the judges recognized that. Troy Alves was 8th last year, so this must have been disappointing for him.

Comment

I thought Dexter got shafted for being in the top 3. But things may have looked different upclose then from the pre-judging pics posted earlier.
          Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

"Jay must have smoked cracked today"
            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly
              Ronnie was hilarious! "Lights Out" "Game Ova"

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly
                Guys, what about jay was ronnie referring to when he said that? Sorry.. i didn't watch the show!
                Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

Skip, let me tell u bro the show was awesome...I didnt see u anywhere, i wanted to introduce myself...anyways, heres my take on the show:

1st Ronnie.. The guy was bigger and badder than ever.. They should make 2 classes at the O. Ronnie, then everyone else...nuff said.

2nd Jay... He looked real good and being big as he was i thought he would come in softer, but he dialed it in ok but no match for ronnie.. His lat spread was badass and his ab/thigh pose was as good as ever..

3rd Gustavo... Biggest surprise of the evening...they guy was freaky big and solid...hard as nails conditioning and his upper body and lower body were perfectly symmetrical...he was the most complete bodybuilder on stage, no flaws..

4th Dexter.. Im not very fond of the guy cause of his nasty attitude and for the way he treats his fans, but whatever...i cant hate on the guy cause he was in the best condition i've ever seen him in...no flaws either, and the guy was complete...striated everywhere but had no business calling ronnie out, wait til he retires..

5th Markus... damn is this guy freaky. He looked the best i've ever seen him in, and the guy was hard as a rock, at least from the front cause when he turns around he looks smooth...but he had a great showing and im happy for him..his placings keep getting higher and higher each year..

6th Gunter.. WTF is up with that?? im sorry, he's a cool dude but he had no place being in the top 10 this year.. Did anyone see Chris and Dennis?? they deserved to be in the top 6 mix...i do not see what the judges saw and they made themselves look like asses cause the poor guy didnt get a single point in the challenge round when it came to the posing, not one point!! that goes to show u that the judging needs to wake the fuck up..

ok....something that really pist me off was during the challenge round... How in the hell did ronnie beat everyone but jay in the ab and thigh pose?? can someone please explain this to me..

ok, this is what i got so far cause im too damn tired since i just got in from vegas..its 3am and i need to rest up cause i start training hard tomorrow and i also start my cycle tomorrow, yippie!!

Whatever i said in this post was MY OPINION and mine only... So if u disagree with anything i say here, fine... everyone has their say, and i just had mine..goodnite.

Pudge
                  " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Pudge,

I dont think you'd be called a hater for pointing out someones attitude. Fans make the sport. If Dex is a prick, then he is a prick. His build doesnt make up for it.

Appreciate the report.
                    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

pudge::ok....something that really pist me off was during the challenge round... How in the hell did ronnie beat everyone but jay in the ab and thigh pose?? can someone please explain this to me..

DC:: Because its abs and thighs not just abs....and who can beat ronnie in thighs?
                      @dante_trudel

Comment

i agree, ronnie has bad ass thighs...but its the complete pose we're looking at...and if u stand him next to a guy like dexter or gustavo who's abs and thighs are awesome at that pose, how can ronnie beat them? Ronnie is in a class all by himself, sure, but its abs and thighs...not over cooked pot of ravioli and thighs...i dont mean to talk bad about the champ, but its pretty clear he shouldnt have beaten those guys in that pose..

Pudge

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                          Skip, let me tell u bro the show was awesome...I didnt see u anywhere, i wanted to introduce myself...
                          I didn't see you, either. Then again, I doubted you would come over to my house to watch the show without knowing exactly where I live. LOL

I didn't go, bro. I have never been to a pro show and probably never will. I would rather stay home, pick my ass and sniff my finger. This would be far more entertaining to me.

Skip

Comment

lol, so i guess i was looking around in the expo like an ass looking for u then.. at least i tried, heh...

Pudge

Comment

I was there myself and feel that Gustavo was a true conditioning freak! IMO i feel Jay derserved his placing. He brought his back up alot and looked great. I feel Gunter got a gift personally. All in all I think all the competitors were all in great shape, much more so then previous years.

E
                              True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

Working...
                              X