Liver protection...what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liver protection...what to do?

ok, i just got my results from my most recent blood work done... It came back normal, and my liver values were ok... the thing is that i've been "off" for 3 months and im getting ready to start up again Nov 1st..

Since i came "off" i've gotten blood work done 4 times...the first time my liver profile was in the 100's...2nd time it came down to the 70's...3rd time at 48, and today i got it back below 40 which is normal...but it took this long to come back to normality... thats whats got me worried, but im ok... What i wanna know is what u guys take for liver protection and at what doses...i think i've taken every thing from milk thistle to taurine in many doses...so how do my bros here do it??

Pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

what are you dosages of milk thistle and what are you taking at the time?
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Add: I guarantee everyone here takes the precautions neccesary against curtain things....
      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
      and in the right way, that is not easy.
      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

I use 175mg of milk thistle each day......
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I take ALA. Is milk thistle better?

TH
          For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

P, I take 1200mg of Milk Thistle and 500mg of R-ALA.
            Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Good advice here, Milk thistle and R-ALA is what I use also.

R

Comment

Check this thread out:
                http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=5254

For liver protection
                ALA
                Milk Thistle
                Picroliv
                Liv-52
                TMG-Tri-Methyl Glycine
                NAC N-Acetly Cysteine
                Pine Bark Extract
                etc etc etc.

Searching can find a bunch on herethe web..lot of specialty herbs are available here:
                www.beyond-a-century.com

Avoid a lot of OTC meds like Tylenol aspirin ibuprofen nyquil cough syrups etc etc etcas they all can raise liver enzymes.
                Massive G
                Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapapump
                  P, I take 1200mg of Milk Thistle and 500mg of R-ALA.
                  :iagree:

plus cranberry tabs just as an extra precaution!

and of course at least 5 litres of water a day.
                  Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

thanks all for the replies... i usually take about 600-800 mgs a day of milk thistle and about 300 mg of ALA when im on... I think I'll up the dose to 1000-1200mg of the milk thistle...

Im also gonna be taking something called Liver X, which has ALA, milk thistle, NAC, etc.. its a blend of many liver protectors..

Pudge

Comment

tylers liver detox is awesome
                      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

bigp3, hey man...i've been looking for that stuff everywhere and i cant find it.. i hear u can only get it with prescription..is this true?

pudge

Comment

If you do a search for the ingredients in Synthergine, you will see that no other liver protectant on the market comes close to it's efficiency.
                          And that is also proven everytime by people that use it to fix their livers.
                          You can inj SQ, IM or just drink it.

Regarding your blood tests, a high protein diet can alter your liver values and make you appear that you have a stressed liver when in fact you do not. That is why ideally you shouldn't have any protein for at least 24 hours before a liver test.
                          IFBB PRO
                          Owner:
                          www.professionalmuscle.com
                          www.rippedmass.org
                          www.anasci.org
                          www.discussworldissues.com
                          www.howtodoinjections.com
                          www.howtousesynthol.com

Comment

Working...
                          X