Is it ok????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok????

Is it ok to workout hungry? I workout in the moring for about 1 hour.
    Hunger pang goes away after about 10 mins of training.
    I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME, CALLED BEATING THE LOG BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you trying to get lean or build? I will go workout in the morning without eating when I am leaning out. I would not advise to have nothing in your system if you are trying to build.

Comment

Are you trying to get lean or build? Really both im 6'0ft 185 not fat by any means just got a little chubb in the belly. when building what do you eat before a workout?

Comment

Personally I eat some oatmeal, and immediately after the workout power down a protein drink with the carbs hi when building and moderate when leaning.

Comment

I personally cant eat within an hour of training, but cant hardly train if its been much over 2 hrs with no food. Youre training with weights to build muscle-it only stands to reason you shouldnt be walking around hungry. If your dieting it may be a differeent story. You really cant do both at the same time, eat clean but eat a lot- build muscle and let the muscle metabolize the fat....JMO
          SweatMachine
          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

thanks for your help guys, trying to build muscle and not being hungry kinda makes sense. i cant wait to be ripped lol>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Comment

I recommend a pre-workout shake with some type of carbs.
              The last thing you want to do when training is to be in a catabolic state.

Goiing wiithout food aftrer sleeping all nightb means that you are in a negative nitrogen balance and this is a state no bodybuilder wants to be in as it is extremely catabolic.

Just my 2 cents!
              The Phoenix Rising

Comment

I train my best on an empty stomach. I like to have not eaten anything for a few hours. I now train first thing in the AM so it works great for me.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                X