Loss of appetite. Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of appetite. Please help.

All right bro's I need your help. I lost my appetite about two weeks ago. I am eating every 2-3 hours but its forced eating. I'm just shoving the food down and half the time I feel like throwing up. I'm on a huge cycle and I just added b12 two weeks ago, but that didn’t make a difference. I added some Anavar, about the same time. Could the Anavar be suppressing my hunger? What else can I do to increase my appetite?
    Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Some guys find that orals mess up their eating desire
    Anadrol & dbol don't get me but winni does
    It IS possible that the anavar could be messing up your appetite, try taking it at night before bed and see if you are better able to eat the next day, timing could be the key
    Lift big 2 get big
    TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
    mod at bodybuilding.com
    mod at iron-forum.com
    mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
    "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
    Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

At least 2 guy's mentioned in the dogg pound that lemon juice helped their appetide somewhat. It might be worth a try,.. here is the thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=5548
      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

its always the strong adrogens like fina and drols that get me. anavar is known to suppress appetite as well. EQ actually increases appetite for most, maybe throwing in a little of that would counter act it. one thing that will help is throwing in a little cardio.

Comment

lol, u better be eating papa... when ur choking down on that chicken breast take some water with it... when im deep in the diet and i cant seem to swallow or chew my food i take water with it, makes it nice and moist, lol.... think of the starvation ur gonna be going thru pretty soon when u start ur diet for the sunshine... think of the things u cant eat.. cause u know by then ur gonna be hungry as fu*k... thicknasty also suggested adding in some cardio, true true...that helps.

pudge
          " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Now call me crazy but we all go threw these hunger cycles. Many times it due to stress and other times just every day life. I also believe that when you dont have an appetite that it is your own body telling you to calm down. What I am going to tell you may sound realy strange but actually it works great for me and the results are usually out standing. When i find eating to become realy hard and the high caloric foods to be forcefull i actually do a minny diet! I will start eating realy clean like chicken and rice 3 times a day and some whey shakes with oil added. I will do this for several weeks and by this time my appetite is threw the roof. Then when I start bulking again I realy break new weight thresh holds.

Try it bro i know its a hard idea to grasp but it always works for me and some of my friends.
            Ed
            True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

I was going through a similar phase over the summer that lasted almost 8 weeks. I was forcing myself to eat and was only getting a little more than 2k everyday. I could have gotten more calories by eating fast food, but I didn't think that would help me.

Anyway, I went away on a work trip and had steaks.....and that kick started my hunger into high gear! From now on I'll throw in steaks or lean ground beef in a few times a week when my appetite slows down.

Comment

Thanks for all of the input. I think it mental. Just like when you diet, it becomes harder because you know you can’t eat what you want. Eating has become like a task for me. This part of the bulking stage should be enjoyable for me. Don’t get me wrong I’m eating around 4000-5000 calories but it so hard. With all of the juice I’m on right now it should be easy. Don’t worry Pudge I’ll be ready. I'm hovering around 233lb and I still have from now to December to continue bulking. Hopefully i can get up to around 245-250 and be a thick ass mofo just like you. LOL
                Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

hey man, hang around casolas or sergio's ...and i bet ur appetite will open up, lol..

december? how long u been on man, i forgot?

pudge

Comment

This is my fifth week. I have 11 weeks (including this week) left of this bulk cycle and then i'll switch over to the 12 week cutting cycle leading up to the Sunshine Classic March 12th. Damn i'm pumped. Dont get me wrong i am definitly growing like a weed. But i thought this part of the prep would be more fun, because i can eat whatever i want.

Comment

man i still cant believe ur gonna be on for that long.. ur a crazy dude, i like that.. make sure to get ur blood work regularly...

pudge

Comment

B12 helps me a little...

I don't know what your on, but anadrol KILLS my appetite.

Try to eat frequent, clean, and small meals and drink tons of water...that should keep you hungry.
                        Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

BW, how's the deadlifting going?
                          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

thats easy for u to say BW, you're used to eating bantamweights..

pudge

Comment

BW, this is what I’m on now.

1200 Enan/wk
                              750 Equi/wk
                              100 Fina Eod
                              I had some Anavar laying around so i decided to add 40mg/day. ( I think that is what’s suppressing my appetite)

Comment

Working...
                              X