WTF? Precontest BIBLE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Precontest BIBLE??

Who is this Larry PeePee guy and what the hell is this "Precontest Bible" that I am hearing about??

It appears that after years and years of the pros not telling much of anything to anyone about their preps that EVERY top pro since Larry Scott has finally, for no real reason at all, decided to just come clean and tell all for his book. LOL Yeah, right. The claims are rediculous from Ronnie Coleman (suuuuure.... Chad would LOVE for Ronnie to come clean about his prep LMAO) to Rich Gaspari and others. It is laughable to me but at the same time, I keep hearing about the damned book so I am curious what exactly IS in the book. Thing is, I am HARDLY curious enough to buy the damned thing.

Anyone have it or know what the hell this cat is trying to sell??

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Skip.

Larry writes for Musclemag all the time and is the owner/proprietor of Sprayflex. And yes it's true the book is out and it really does have contest prep in it. No, it doesn't list "supplements", but it does list supplements. I has everything from however many weeks out the competitior is to the final day of the show. From water manip to exercises and food intake and contest color application.
    I have nothing to gain from this book although I'm in it. But it is a very good book for anyone interested in seeing the actual prep plans of some of the world's best BB, both national level and Pro level, past and present. No compensation was paid for the information (at least not me) and I'm sure some of the people in there gave other diets other than the ones they follow from GURUs like Chad and Milos.
    Overall, I'm glad they finally did something like this. This gives someone who wants to compete or not compete something to pick from.

Just my .02

-DH
    www.toopumped.net
    7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
    -DH

Comment

I looks interesting but for $60 U.S, that a bit pricey IMO.

And the selling line doesn't get me going to much

Remember, you are going to get the EXACT training, cardio, diet and supplement programs that over 30 top professional and national bodybuilding champions use to achieve incredible shredded condition while building mind-blowing muscularity.
      How do you know what works for Ronnie or Jay gonna work for u, everyones Contest prep is individual no?

Seems like following this book you'd end up in the same place as following one of the Pro's routines from the magazines. :albert:
      Last edited by Creator_11; 10-11-2004, 05:06 PM.
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Skip, Here it is:

www.precontestbible.com
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

There's also a sample profile on that website of Mike Valentino.

The one key element they leave out is diuretic use so to me that book is of no value to me as every element TOGETHER is what causes their final appearance on stage. Why would I follow one of their water schedule if i don't know what diuretics they are using?

Still, a great book for any bodybuilding fan!

Comment

Well, I stand corrected. I am really surprised that he or anyone else would be able to pull off a book like this. I don't know how he got so many people to stand behind him. I would have figured it was just a bullshit type book with no real information of value in it. Even though it doesn't cover supplementation, I will still take a look at it.

I was unaware who this cat was and i also didn't know that you (ProDH) were in the book, either. My bad on that one. Thanks for the response.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              Skip, Here it is:

www.precontestbible.com
              Thanks for the link. I am going to check that out in a few minutes.

Skip

Comment

Skip this is easy and you should know

ANY ONE CAN PUT TOGETHER A PRECONTEST DIET /

The hard part comes from making adjustments and knowing exactly what each adjustment will do.

I can tell you that chad uses very "basic" nutrition / as most do, but he knows when to change cardio, macro's, T3, clen, ect. ect. ect. --------Tom Prince told me once, that you should know what each change will do and how long to see an effect. Thats what makes these guys special.

So its not like everyday joe's are going to buy this book and start giving these guys a run for their money.

They really don't have anything to lose.
                Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve!!!

Comment

I agree, Dirk. I am not concerned with that at all. I just thought it was funny when I heard that Ronnie had mentioned the book and given it mad props and I know damned good and well that he won't give up one bit of info of his prep.

Skip

Comment

?THE PRECONTEST BIBLE is the most complete book ever written on bodybuilding contest preparation. It is totally unique from anything I?ve ever seen or read and is an extremely valuable tool for anyone who wants to get into incredible shape.?

Ronnie Coleman
                    6-Time I.F.B.B. Mr. Olympia, 1998-2003

Ive met and spoke with Ronnie at lenght, he's a nice guy, but there aint no way in hell the above quote came from his mouth. Too many big words for him--trust me
                    SweatMachine
                    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Joe McNeil has a definite talent for knowing what will and wont work for someone...
                      SweatMachine
                      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

The book looks interesting to me but I'm not sure I want to spend my money on it yet. For $50 or $60, I'd rather just buy more meat right now.

Me (or TLM) competing is at LEAST 1.5 years away and while I believe using the services of a prep coach or prep expert like Skip or Chad or whoever is a very smart move eventually, I'm thinking that a book like this would be good for the competitor who is about to do his/her first show(s) and isn't ready to commit the kind of money I'm sure an expert charges.

But, I think I'll wait until the book has been out a while and there has been some public feedback before I spend the money on it.
                        CrossFit Champions
                        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

I disagree with this.......The money you spend on contest advisor is money well spent (assuming they know thier shit).

Wether it be your first contest or your 20th........Having someone there to give an objective view is EXTREMELY important. Hell i wake up every morning thinking i'm god, but once those pics are taken and your prep guy see's them. Shit hits the fan - Your delts aren't wide enough, your chest is shallow, ect ect.

Also - Your already spending a substantial amount of money on "quality" foods, supplements, AAS, gym costs. You might as well spend the extra money on someone that has experience. While this doesn't gurantee success it give you a better advantage of doing well (especailly if you've never competed before)
                          Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X