Are these legs lean enough? *shrug*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these legs lean enough? *shrug*

Check out this leg shot of my client one day after the Universe. I don't know if he was lean enough. What do you guys think?

Ahhhhh, I think he could have been tighter.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Great vascularity but that can overshadow the fact the he may in fact have poor leg development. I am guessing because his hips seem really wide in camparison along with his calves. But no questions he is vascular but whether he us ripped remains to be seen. But I could be totally wrong.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

This is hardly the most flattering leg shot of him. I only put this up to show the incredible vascularity that he has. I was being sarcastic in my original post. Work with me, huh? LOL

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

jesus, thats crazy. Conditioning is superb, i dont care what anyone says, vascularity is a prime indicator of condition. Future why so negative in your posts, lighten up a bit dude, look for the positives instead of digging for negatives.

great work skip
        GOODFELLA....

Comment

wow skip..whos that guy? awesome vascularity and quad development...put up more pics of him..lets see the whole package.. I wanna see what his hams look like, and a pic of him flexing those quads...anyone who knows me knows that im impressed by a good pair of legs...and for sure im impressed...good work skip and mystery man..

pudge
          " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

That shit is fuggin sick! Damn, more pics.
            What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

That's vascularity for you!! Why the shot of him the day after? Did the shitload not work or peak for him at the show?

Comment

WOW. His conditioning is sick...just sick.

Can we get more pics please?!

R

Comment

Damn...those aren't legs...those are frickin whiskey barrels!
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Holy shnikies! That is kinda gross yet awesome at the same time. That is some seriously insane vascularity!

Comment

That's awesome, Skip. Good job by you and your client.
                      CrossFit Champions
                      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

thats awsome great job both of you. and i agree with everybody else, bring on more pics.
                        PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                          This is hardly the most flattering leg shot of him. I only put this up to show the incredible vascularity that he has. I was being sarcastic in my original post. Work with me, huh? LOL

Skip
                          Oops! Sorry. I thought you were really asking. Does he squat? He has nice skin and vas but the density doesnt seem to be there. Again that is me. Nor is that your fault. The veins are pretty cool though. :o
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big-Ron
                            jesus, thats crazy. Conditioning is superb, i dont care what anyone says, vascularity is a prime indicator of condition. Future why so negative in your posts, lighten up a bit dude, look for the positives instead of digging for negatives.

great work skip
                            Why do I need to lighten up? Just a simple misunderstanding so lighten up.
                            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

...and yes sometimes I am a moron.
                              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                              X