Dairy and cortislim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dairy and cortislim?

Ok...I have been reading articles about the tummy fat and how hard it is to lose. Well, I have some of that. I have heard all of these commercials about cortislim(along with other brands) that can help for that. Also I read that large amounts of dairy(2 8oz glasses a day and plain yogurt) can aid in fat loss especially the hard to lose fat around the middle.

Before I go purchase any of these suppliments Im curious to know if ya'll know anything about it?
    Leslie

I dunno LJ......seems like a diet high in dairy would be packing alot of calories.

Real yogurt may not be too bad, but generally most yogurts are loaded with sugar. Milk has alot of sugar in it also...

Have you tried eliminating sugars from your diet? For your carbs just try eating a small amount of watery fruits (watermelon,canalope,etc) and vegetables and try cutting your carbs off at 3-4 pm or so.....add in some cardio and the extra stomach fat should melt away..as long as you keep your total calories under control.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Cortislim under investigation by FTC

You may want to steer clear of Cortislim (and other supps that make claims that are too good to be true). The FTC is now investigating them...

http://www.wrgb.com/business/biznews...=article_21917

Comment

Nice way to start out here, 1bb! Welcome aboard! Maybe an intro in the new members section, too? Great to have you here.
        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Thanks for the welcome- I'm sorry if my first post struck you as wrong- you'll find I generally only post when I actually know something or have something to add to a discussion, mostly I just try to learn.

I guess I just generally ignore the new members areas as I think people tend to "stretch the truth" there a little. But I'll make a post there now.

EDIT: I didn't find a "new members" thread so I just filled in my profile with a little more detail. I've been around on old gotfina and Animal boards, and currently I'm active on anabolex, professionalmuscle, and musclemayhem. I've learned alot from DCs postings and admire his knowledge and persona, so I thought I'd check this board out- it looks great so far!
          Last edited by 1badboy; 10-09-2004, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
            I dunno LJ......seems like a diet high in dairy would be packing alot of calories.

Real yogurt may not be too bad, but generally most yogurts are loaded with sugar. Milk has alot of sugar in it also...

Have you tried eliminating sugars from your diet? For your carbs just try eating a small amount of watery fruits (watermelon,canalope,etc) and vegetables and try cutting your carbs off at 3-4 pm or so.....add in some cardio and the extra stomach fat should melt away..as long as you keep your total calories under control.
            Very well put SS. :iagree:

Comment

Originally posted by 1badboy
              Thanks for the welcome- I'm sorry if my first post struck you as wrong- you'll find I generally only post when I actually know something or have something to add to a discussion, mostly I just try to learn.

I guess I just generally ignore the new members areas as I think people tend to "stretch the truth" there a little. But I'll make a post there now.

EDIT: I didn't find a "new members" thread so I just filled in my profile with a little more detail. I've been around on old gotfina and Animal boards, and currently I'm active on anabolex, professionalmuscle, and musclemayhem. I've learned alot from DCs postings and admire his knowledge and persona, so I thought I'd check this board out- it looks great so far!
              You'll find the "new members" section in the Informational Forum under Intense Introductions. Here's the link: http://www.intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

BTW... Glad to have you on IM!!! And what a great starter post you had there!!
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

the recommendation of using dairy to aid with fatloss my be contributed to calcium intake. Calcium is supposed to help, so instead of the dairy try a calcium supplement.
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by 1badboy

No, no.....she was giving you a compliment.
                  Welcome aboard!
                  Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                  Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                  www.TrueProtein.com
                  *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                    the recommendation of using dairy to aid with fatloss my be contributed to calcium intake. Calcium is supposed to help, so instead of the dairy try a calcium supplement.

I already do that, I actually take two different calcium suppliments. However the article I read said that suppliments will not work. Oh well, I think I will keep on the way Im going. Thanks ya'll.
                    Leslie

Comment

Working...
                    X