dbol debate at my gym..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbol debate at my gym..

ok, me and some of the guys over at the gym were having a debate this morning about Dbol dosages and whats too high and whats too low...some of these guys are on 80+mgs a day of bols....i usually try not to go over 40mgs in a 6 wk period...some of these guys are taking between 80-100mgs a day while only also using test and deca...

my next run will be Test enanthate, Sust, Dbol, EQ, and Fina...I'll be ending it with virarmones and winny...now these guys are here telling me i need to throw dbol in there at 60mgs minimum...i dont believe that...i've done dbol at 30-40mgs while only on test and i've seen good results in the past...now im gonna be taking all those compounds so i dont see the need for such high dbol dosages...

ok guys, what is ur take on this??

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

BW and years of usage determine what doses will work for you imo...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

thats rite, and i've been using dbol for the longest...and i never saw the need to go over 40 mgs...i've tried high doses and all it got me was water weight... bloated and nasty..

these guys were saying this cause im no longer "small"..

pudge
      " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Do what works for you.....
        Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

As far as orals i stay around 40mg dbol and 100mg a50 I have no need to go higher with either at this moment.

E
          True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

if 40 is still working for you after all the years... keep on doin' it bro. when you notice diminishing returns... that's when you should UP the dose. i do b/w 40-50mg & usually gain about the same amount each time. when i notice things aren't happening as usual, i'll up to 60, which i think i might do on my next run.
            also, if you don't want to do an oral to kickstart that cycle, you could just drop the sust & do prop for the first four weeks w/ that enanthate...

Comment

P, i'm doing 40mg dbol now and i'm loving it. If you feel good at 40 then stay at 40. Just cuase some people we know are taking 250mg/day doesn't mean we need to. Its a marathon not a sprint.
              Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                BW and years of usage determine what doses will work for you imo...
                Quite true. Lots fo variable to consider for success and failure.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                  ok, me and some of the guys over at the gym were having a debate this morning about Dbol dosages and whats too high and whats too low...some of these guys are on 80+mgs a day of bols....i usually try not to go over 40mgs in a 6 wk period...some of these guys are taking between 80-100mgs a day while only also using test and deca...

my next run will be Test enanthate, Sust, Dbol, EQ, and Fina...I'll be ending it with virarmones and winny...now these guys are here telling me i need to throw dbol in there at 60mgs minimum...i dont believe that...i've done dbol at 30-40mgs while only on test and i've seen good results in the past...now im gonna be taking all those compounds so i dont see the need for such high dbol dosages...

ok guys, what is ur take on this??

pudge
                  I think that you have alot going for you as a competitive bodybuilder and you are going to continue to advance in the sport but in my opinion, you do not need not only the dbol in your cycle but you don't need half the shit you have listed there. Now, I mean no disrespect to you as I am just giving my opinion to try to help out. Don't worry about what your buddies are doing or saying. Do what works for YOU.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

40 mg will blow my head off..anmd I have been as high as 321 at 5'10.
                    As others mentioned it isuser dependant but IMO 80 mgs is waaay too much.
                    If I were to do it at all I'd do the oil based injectable EOD-this is a separate post.
                    Remember 80mgs of dball will be hard on the liver in addition to other stresses...and that is your work horse break it down and slow down your gains also your freinds will crash hard and fast...like skip said you don't need all that.
                    I always tell people to use the minimum dose to get gains....which they have to determine.
                    Massive G
                    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Id imagine if you have all that other stuff in your proposed cycle that you know WTF you are doing. Go with what works for you...but damn, 30 always seemed to do wonders for me (but thats me).

-slide
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                        Id imagine if you have all that other stuff in your proposed cycle that you know WTF you are doing. -slide
                        I want to pretend that you didn't say that .... but I can't. I tried and it didn't work. lol

I am pretty sure Pudge knows what he is doing, too, but your statement, in and of itself is weak. You are implying that because he has so much stuff in his cycle that he MUST know "wtf" he is doing? Yikes. If I read it wrong or took it out of context, please clarify. I am sometimes pretty slow. hehe

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

just keep doin what ever works for YOU, if it aint broke dont fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                            I want to pretend that you didn't say that .... but I can't. I tried and it didn't work. lol

I am pretty sure Pudge knows what he is doing, too, but your statement, in and of itself is weak. You are implying that because he has so much stuff in his cycle that he MUST know "wtf" he is doing? Yikes. If I read it wrong or took it out of context, please clarify. I am sometimes pretty slow. hehe

Skip
                            Sorry, I guess I knew what I was trying to say and didnt convey it too well. I didnt mean to convey that just because there was so much in there he knows what hes doing (I would just hope that, I guess). I should have stated something like from what Ive heard about Pudge and his knowledge from posts, etc, that he knows what hes doing and to go w/ what works for him.

Hows that go..do as I mean not as I say? :kick: Long week already....

-slide
                            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I'm with you Pudge...

I never went above 40mg until just recently I went up to 50mg...and that was only due to the fact that I picked up some 25mg caps for cheap.

BW
                              Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Working...
                              X