• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PR on Deadlifts...

I hit 550 x 3 today.
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

That's awesome BW! You're looking huge man.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Originally posted by The Munster
      That's awesome BW! You're looking huge man.

Thanks Munster, appreciate that.

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

thats my boy!!!
        " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
          thats my boy!!!

lol

I gotta catch up to you!

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

pudge was not lying about your legs , not to mention your back! looking very thick bro
            TRAIN
            EAT
            SLEEP

DC STYLE!!!

www.trueprotein.com

Comment

That is a good pull, bro. Now, hit it for 5 next time. ; )

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Sorry i missed you down here in Miami. Pudge called me, but i couldn't get out of work on time to train with you guys, next time. What are your stats Bigwill.
                Last edited by bigpapapump; 10-06-2004, 01:25 PM.
                Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

BW you are looking great. How much u weighing now, and what are you trying to hit this year.

GR03

Comment

Woo hooo! So proud of my baby. The boy weighs 250 already! Pudge aint no slouch either! For damn sure! Too bad you don't live closer Pudge. I think BW would really benefit with you as a workout partner.

Comment

Originally posted by JnJ23
                      pudge was not lying about your legs , not to mention your back! looking very thick bro
                      Thanks brother!

Originally posted by Skip
                      That is a good pull, bro. Now, hit it for 5 next time. ; )

Skip
                      Thanks Skip, I will do that! And then maybe up it to 600 x 3 after that!

Originally posted by bigpapapump
                      Sorry i missed you down here in Miami. Pudge called me, but i couldn't get out of work on time to train with you guys, next time. What are your stats Bigwill.
                      That's too bad bro, maybe you can fly out with Pudge next year and check out Phoenix. I'm 5'9" and right now almost 250...bf is about 10-11% I'm guessing.

Originally posted by GyM RaT 03
                      BW you are looking great. How much u weighing now, and what are you trying to hit this year.

GR03
                      Thanks man, stats above^^
                      I'm haven't really set a "goal" so to speak...I guess my goal is just to pack on as much quality mass as possible in the next 10 months...and then to do a national qualifier in Nov. '05.

Originally posted by Bellina
                      Woo hooo! So proud of my baby. The boy weighs 250 already! Pudge aint no slouch either! For damn sure! Too bad you don't live closer Pudge. I think BW would really benefit with you as a workout partner.
                      Thank you sweetie.
                      Very true, Pudge would definitely help me push more! Hell, he has already helped me...

BW

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Lots of great progress since I saw you in June. I guess this means you're heading up a weight class next year.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by mark mcgwire
                          Lots of great progress since I saw you in June. I guess this means you're heading up a weight class next year.

Keep up the good work!
                          Hey thanks friend...yeah things are going pretty well. Definitely gonna be bumping up a class for next year.

Take care!

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!! BW i dont think u have much of a choice, u have to go up a weight class..and u have no choice but to hit that 600 soon lol...u better pull hard..

Bellina, whats up girl!? hows that dry air treating ya? Yea Bel, i would love to train some more with ur love bunny but the drive would kill me every afternoon, lol... but BW is a hard trainer and i know he'll do fine on his own rite now..he HAS NO CHOICE but to bust ass...Nov' 05 is just around the corner...

pudge
                            " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                              LOL!!!!!!!!! BW i dont think u have much of a choice, u have to go up a weight class..and u have no choice but to hit that 600 soon lol...u better pull hard..

Bellina, whats up girl!? hows that dry air treating ya? Yea Bel, i would love to train some more with ur love bunny but the drive would kill me every afternoon, lol... but BW is a hard trainer and i know he'll do fine on his own rite now..he HAS NO CHOICE but to bust ass...Nov' 05 is just around the corner...

pudge
                              Man I love the dry air! That shit was hell on my skin. BW is peeling like a snake. We both need to bust ass for sure. I hope I'm ready to compete by then.

Comment

Working...
                              X