Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Max
    • Jun 2006

Low test

I’m not sure if this is appropriate to post this here but I was wondering if anyone has had experience with low testosterone. I don’t know anything about it other than I feel like crap and was just tested for a few things. Here are my numbers:

T4 5.0
    TSH 0.38
    Free Test 29.2
    Total Test 95, yes 95!

Needless to say I feel like crap. Not looking for what to do, just wanted other people’s experience. I am seeing an endo soon.
    Last edited by Max; 02-03-2018, 11:17 PM. Reason: No one is responding
  • bigp3
    Intense Muscle Vet
    • May 2004

Damn dude. That is terrible. Have you talked to your Doctor? You should definitely qualify for TRT at those levels.
    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
      Judge, Jury and Executioner
      Admin
      • Feb 2004

I have extensive knowledge and experience with low test as I was forced to stop cycling in 2013 and go strictly TRT and have been TRT ever since.

If you want to look into my situation, I go over it in depth in my TRTbodybuilding Online DVD (which is completely free) and you can find it on my website at: TEAMSKIP.com.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Max
        • Jun 2006

bigp3, I am seeing my doctor soon.

Skip, thanks for the videos. I just watched the intro and will definitely watch the rest.

You mentioned not being able to build a lot of muscle on TRT but I hope that doesn’t mean rebuilding muscle. My problem is that I had a big surgery several years ago. I was told not to lift anything heavy for six months. Well I let myself go, six months turned into several years. Not eating right, booze, half assed workouts and I lost about 40lbs. of muscle, and I feel like crap. While I’d like to regain as much as I can my main goal is to be healthy and feel normal again.

Comment

• Ken Skip Hill
          Judge, Jury and Executioner
          Admin
          • Feb 2004

TRT can maintain muscle that you built while cycling - not all of it but a LOT more than most people think.

I would imagine that you can get back quite a bit of what you had but it would depend on how long you were away from the weights (1 year vs. 10 years), what your age is, etc.. With you not training for years you should come back with TRT and regain a considerable about of that muscle that was lost. How much? Get to work and find out.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• bigp3
            Intense Muscle Vet
            • May 2004

I took an 8-year break from training and super supplements. I am on HRT now and gained quite a bit back since I started training again about a year ago. I did 295 on inclines for a set of 8 last night. Not where I was at before, but still pretty damn solid for an old guy.
            I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Working...