glucosamine/chondroitin...how much??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glucosamine/chondroitin...how much??

my joints are killing me, and im not on right now...but i am taking my glucosamin/chondroitin combo daily...Im taking 1500mg of glucosamine and 1500mg of chondroitin ed...is that enough, or should i take more?

how much do u guys take?? do u take any other stuff for joints?

pudge
    " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

That's right on. 1500mg gluc and 1200-1500mg chon per day. If you want, you can take 2x that amount for the first 2-3 weeks.

Some people don't get anything from it but I'm a believer in gluc/chon.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Don't expect the results to be immediate..Sometimes it may take weeks or months depending on how quickly your body can absorb it to notice a difference. I would also recommend you consider throwing in some MSM as well. It will really address problems related to joint pain as well...
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

thanks for the reply guys...ever since i've been 'off' these last 2 months my elbows and knees have been killing me..when i lift i feel like my knees and elbows are about to snap off, so i have to slow it down and i hate doing that for obvious reasons...

pudge

Comment

pudge...just remember whether you are on or off, continue to give your body what it needs, ie, vitamins, minerals and any other herb specific supps and your body will perform miracles for you. I never get joint pain and I very, very rarely ever catch a cold!

Comment

MSM worked well for me...
            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

heckman, ur rite...i need to continue with my supps as always... need to get back to bodybuilder mode, vacation is over lol..

pudge

Comment

Originally posted by pudge
                to get back to bodybuilder mode, vacation is over lol..

pudge
                that's right pudge! cuz guess who is coming to town this week?! you ready?

see you soon bro
                BW
                Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Pudge, I’m in the same boat as you. My left elbow is hurting so much. I have to take some Alive before training. A good friend (tall and huge, you know who I’m talking about) of mine even takes shots of morphine before training. I think thats crazy.
                  Information that bigpapapump presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by bigpapapump
                    Pudge, I’m in the same boat as you. My left elbow is hurting so much. I have to take some Alive before training. A good friend (tall and huge, you know who I’m talking about) of mine even takes shots of morphine before training. I think thats crazy.

Sounds to me like the definition of the word insanity!

Comment

I'd throw in 200 mg of ibuprofen a day as well.
                      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

bring it BW!!! Im ready, hope ur flight goes smooth bro...

Papa, are u serious man?! that big ass mofo takes morphine?! shit man, that is crazy.. I think i'll stick to the gluco/chondro mix and might throw in there some anti-inflammatories...Papa, BW just called me, he's in town..We're gonna be training this whole week together..so let me know if u wanna jump in here..

Future, u take ur ibuprofen before or after training?

pudge

Comment

I take it after my training.
                          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                          X