I've got a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a few questions

Hi everyone ~ I'm so confused right now cause I don't know if it's really "me" or if it's my b/f that's changing right before my eyes.

First, let me just say that I know that no relationship is easy; it takes work and sometimes some are harder than others due to circumstances.

My b/f is 53 years old. He's a very YOUNG 53 though. I have to give him tons of credit for the accomplishments he's made since I started training him over 1 1/2 years ago. When we first met he was the sooooo sweet. He was the most gentle man I've ever met.

I've never had children. Our relationship has been very strained because his children (they're not kids....one's 25 and the other's 17) usually try to sabatoge our relationship .....be that as it may, it's my fault that he's using roids ~

Before we started dating, I was training him (not for money....he just slid in somehow LOL)....and his strength was unbelievable! He's always worked out in that he owned and operated his own construction business in NY and it's just my assumption that either his genetics and doing that type of work enhanced his capability to lift heavy. He was much stronger than my partner after just a few short weeks....that's without doing a cycle (my partner was cycling!).

So, here we are 1 1/2 years later and he's cycling once again. After his first cycle , it was just not to be believed! He gained a good 20 lbs and if it wasn't for his hernia surgery (due to lifting), there's no telling what he'd look like today.

However; he's back on HRT, but in addition to that, he's taking parabolin. I think he's on 400 mgs of test per week (which I know isn't much), 200 mgs of parabolin and GH.

These amounts may not seem like alot, but I'm very concerned. His disoposition has changed immensely. Not to mention, his health record is not that great since he's already had one heartattack and stroke. Now, the doctor's stated that they were mild, but to "me", I don't feel it's safe.

I don't want to burst his balloon, but I would like to hear your input on this.

Thanks in advance ~

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Parabolan is the relationship killer
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
      Parabolan is the relationship killer
      Really!???? Why do you say that?

Comment

I love the stuff, but it's no coincidence that a lot of my relationships have gone to shit when I was on tren.....It's just notorious for putting folks in a foul mood....at least he's not on AD50's as well
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

oh, okay ~ thanks for the input FriggenHuge ~ I really appreciate it.

Comment

I hate to admit it because I love using gear but it takes a great deal of determination keep ones mood in check. I am super irrtitable sometimes and I know its beacuse of the gear.
            Talk to him about it , communication always helps one way or the other
            Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Hanuman ~ I've tried to talk to him about it diplomatically, but he's really argumentative

Comment

Its hard to comment because you never know what another person is going through. I mean its all about priorities and if you and he dont agree on what he puts highest on that list then ther is going to be a hard way to go ..same if it was teh other way around. I hope that that somehow helps.
                Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

You are in a rough spot cat....what if he knew his disposition was going to cause you two to separate? what then might his priority be? I know this doesn't help, but wanted to throw it out there...
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Its hard to comment because you never know what another person is going through. I mean its all about priorities and if you and he dont agree on what he puts highest on that list then ther is going to be a hard way to go ..same if it was teh other way around. I hope that that somehow helps.
                    Oh yes, I do understand where you're coming from...it's a hard call *sigh*
                    He's under tons of stress and has been even before his cycle ~ I just pray to God this doesn't affect his health.

You are in a rough spot cat....what if he knew his disposition was going to cause you two to separate? what then might his priority be? I know this doesn't help, but wanted to throw it out there...
                    Well, ya know Heckman, I would never do that unless he hit me or something LOL, but I know he would never do that; he can be extremely verbally abusive ..... I know it's NOT him. That's not who he really is.

Comment

Well, ya know Heckman, I would never do that unless he hit me or something LOL, but I know he would never do that; he can be extremely verbally abusive ..... I know it's NOT him. That's not who he really is.[/QUOTE]

So let me understand this....you are condoning verbal abuse? A lot of times that is where it begins. As a recovering alcoholic, I was never physically abusive either. but I was very verbally abusive and it cost me my marriage 10 years ago. Trust me..that woke me up! But when you get right down to it, abuse is abuse. Regardless of the cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                        Well, ya know Heckman, I would never do that unless he hit me or something LOL, but I know he would never do that; he can be extremely verbally abusive ..... I know it's NOT him. That's not who he really is.

So let me understand this....you are condoning verbal abuse? A lot of times that is where it begins. As a recovering alcoholic, I was never physically abusive either. but I was very verbally abusive and it cost me my marriage 10 years ago. Trust me..that woke me up! But when you get right down to it, abuse is abuse. Regardless of the cause![/QUOTE]

Well, yes ~ now I'm starting to drink....it's just all a mess I've been drowning myself in alcohol for about six months now. I still train, but it's just not the same anymore. I can just see this coming to a bitter end and it hurts. I'm sorry to dump on anyone, but I haven't anyone to talk to.

Comment

Cat...you have PM

Comment

Got it ~ thanks ~ I'm okay, I'll be okay....I guess we all have to suffer to realize what's reallly best for us is "doing the right thing" ~ now I have to deal with not only him, but myself too.

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                              Got it ~ thanks ~ I'm okay, I'll be okay....I guess we all have to suffer to realize what's reallly best for us is "doing the right thing" ~ now I have to deal with not only him, but myself too.

It's an open ended offer as long as you are serious!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X