Skip help! Back injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip help! Back injury

Skip, just hurt my back. Moving plastic chairs. 3 days into my 30s - over the hill yet?
    Anyway, when my back went i thought of your poop stories . So, any tips Skip? Anyone else? I'm lying on the floor on an ice pack, just took some ibuprofen and pretty much watching tv. Fun times..
    Right in the middle of the back. I was feeling pretty tender after heavy deads 3 weeks ago so have been taking it easy (or slacking - whatever). Sometimes I think not training is worse though. Start to rust or something
    If at first you don't succeed... Try doing what Skip told you to do the first time.

Shit, that sucks.

Yes, my best advice is: Shit in the shower in cold water so that it doesn't smell so bad.

Hey, this is what I get paid for, my friend. I'm just glad I can help.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Good advice Skip! The good news is I am now able to sit with only a minimal level of discomfort...
      .. so I pooped in a cold bath instead.

I always want to change the program anyway so it seemed like the right thing to do
      If at first you don't succeed... Try doing what Skip told you to do the first time.

Comment

find someone to release your psoas muscle and the illiacus
        NEMO, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...

Comment

I had to Google that - I usually only hear them referred to as hip flexors. My flexibility has caused me issues before so that wouldn't surprise me. Cheers for the tip, I'll ask the physio tonight

Comment

from my experience with patients and my own pain, i am guessing you will want to puke when your left psoas will be released, also, ask for a massage of the proximal quadriceps tendon, enjoy
            NEMO, NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT...

Comment

Working...
            X