• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared

nevermind
    Colokrom
    Light-heavyweight Member
    Last edited by Colokrom; 12-19-2015, 01:26 PM.

I never understood why people posted acute medical concerns in forum. Though you didn't really ask for advice so maybe you are just venting your frustrations.

If you have duo neb treatments you could take an extra one. Or use your albuterol inhaler more frequently.

If the increased SOB is only mild you can wait until Monday and make a PCP appointment. If it is more moderate or severe I would think the obvious solution to both the blurry vision and SOB is to be in the ER.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Damn man that sucks. I had asthma pretty bad as a kid but thankfully I grew out of it. Sudden onset of blurry vision in 1 eye sounds fishy indeed; from what I understand both glaucoma (ususally) and cateracts develop slowly over time. I would make an appt with your eye doc or PCP, you obviously dont want to be sucking sucking wind or scared to take medicine helps you breath. Best of luck!

Comment

Acute eye problems, especially in light of your med history, are no joke. I hope you went to the ER.
        #docswholift
        PGY-1 FM
        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Colokrom
          Light-heavyweight Member
          Last edited by Colokrom; 12-19-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colokrom View Post
            #docswholift
            PGY-1 FM
            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
              ha, yea

Comment

You want me to delete the thread?
                Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
                X