Skip is gone so let's fuck up his website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip is gone so let's fuck up his website

Fuck Skip; post anything and everything that will mess up his website. We don't need his ass here.

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Attached Files
    Last edited by Collabera; 12-02-2015, 02:54 AM.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
      *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
      •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
      *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Does this mean Skips house is empty right now too? What was his address? It's about time I was due a holiday to the States.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyrunt View Post
          Does this mean Skips house is empty right now too? What was his address? It's about time I was due a holiday to the States.
          Yes, it is. And he has some nice stuff. Go get it.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
            Yes, it is. And he has some nice stuff. Go get it.
            Yes he does have some nice stuff! I'm sat in his chair right now wearing his slippers, typing this from his computer. I'm gonna go run myself a bath in a minute while im waiting for my friends to arrive....

Comment

I'd suggest using his tanning bed but there are no settings for a mortal man.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dice77 View Post
                I'd suggest using his tanning bed but there are no settings for a mortal man.

I'm just looking at the dial on the tanning bed and there's only two settings: "stun" or "kill". Yeah, I think I'll give it a miss.

Comment

I can't believe his bathroom has a drinking fountain!!! It's a little too close to the shitter for my taste, but to each their own.
                  2010 NPC North Star

Comment

[youtube]x6tNPUTgrL4[/youtube]
                    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

[youtube]QH2-TGUlwu4[/youtube]
                      #docswholift
                      PGY-1 FM
                      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3l-j0jopGI
                        Last edited by fat TODD; 12-03-2015, 01:55 PM.
                        The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyrunt View Post
                          I'm just looking at the dial on the tanning bed and there's only two settings: "stun" or "kill". Yeah, I think I'll give it a miss.
                          If you look closely at the dial it says:
                          LOW: Mario Van Peebles
                          MEDIUM: Wesley Snipes
                          HIGH: Sidney Poitier

Comment

Just saw this. You guys have too much time on your hands. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              Just saw this. You guys have too much time on your hands. lol

Skip
                              Oh crap, I think he's on to me! I'm going to relocate to living in Skip's attic, only sneaking down when no one is around to eat and train, and maybe occasionally use his sun bed and use his drinking fountain located next to the toilet as discussed. If you don't hear from me, it's because the wifi signal is weak in the attic.....

Comment

Working...
                              X