Show Us Your Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Gym

Let's get some pictures going on where everyone trains at. Could be anything including unique pieces of equipment. Hell, you could just take pics from your gyms website or videos of you training. I'll get some pics up of where I train tomorrow.

Also interested in how long you've been at that gym and what you like about it.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Oh great thread im in. I will get some pics up

Comment

I train at LA Fitness because our student discount rate is $60/year. I live near one that actually has round plates. That's about it.
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
        I train at LA Fitness because our student discount rate is $60/year. I live near one that actually has round plates. That's about it.
        Other than round plates, what else do you like about it? I have a hard time with the chain gyms because of the generic equipment and the fashion show of members. But $60 a year ain't bad. I pay $67 a month. Lol

*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Top Form gym here in Cabestany France, (South) Great mix of equipment and free weights. Right around 26 bucks a month. They love the signs with American sayings on them...lol
          Attached Files
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

One more....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
              Top Form gym here in Cabestany France, (South) Great mix of equipment and free weights. Right around 26 bucks a month. They love the signs with American sayings on them...lol
              I like that hack squat. Mine doesn't have a full back pad. Cuts off at the low back. 26 a month is a steal for that place.

Comment

Heckman that place looks awesome!
                "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post

Looks like your kind of gym heckman
                  SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Found this nice 24hr place for $399 a year, steel weights and dumbells. Plus it has a radio and your even allowed to change the station!
                    Attached Files
                    Back in the Game

2006 OCB Richmond 4th
                    2006 OCB Pittsburgh 1st
                    2007 OCB Richmond 6th
                    2007 OCB Pittsburgh 4th

2015 Spartan Sprint OH 82nd out of 2500 Aroo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                      It really is and the owners brag about having a couple Americans as members.

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                      Looks like your kind of gym heckman
                      Indeed it is....just some good basic stuff..

Comment

basement home gym
                        Attached Files

Comment

couple more pics. a bunch of stuff crammed into a small area.
                          Attached Files

Comment

So every one has a much cooler gym than me 😒.. Here are a couple of pics. I didn't take pics of squat racks cuz there were a couple girls using them and I didn't want to appear creepyClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448134257.435081.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	1508211Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448134268.412663.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	1508212
                            "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                            ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                              the sign in the 4th picture is just hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                              X