laser hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laser hair removal

Just curious, have any of you guys tried laser hair removal? And if so, does it work good? I'm looking into it but it is fairly pricey

I used it a few years back. Yes, it is pricey, but the results I was pretty happy with. I got my back done, but only got 2 out of the 6 treatments they recommended (got made redundant, so money become tight!). But it still did a good job

Comment

Laser hair removal isn't cheap (about $200-$500 a session depending on where you live and the areas being treated. Again, it takes about 6 sessions to get rid of 70% of hair permanently. Touch-ups are always an option at about $100-$150 a session. With treatments averaging $65 per five minutes and a series of sessions required, permanent hair removal businesses are being set up in shopping centers and beauty clinics.

Comment

Lasers work best on people with pale skin and dark hair (like me!), but these days there are even options for women with dark skin and light hair. Keep in mind dark skin may require 2-3 more sessions.
        It's impossible to predict how successful lasers will work on everyone. Results depend on the quality of the laser, the type of hair you have and the number of procedures you have done. Never trust a company that guarantees hair removal. I suggest you try to a consultation in person before you sign up.

Comment

Working...
        X