• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Routines

What's everybody's morning routine
    Seems like a cool thread to start
    Especially since mr. Bellons thread got me wondering
    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
    I too like to live dangerously

8am- Wake up and immediately pee all over everything. jk I somehow make it to the bathroom.

8:15am- usually cook oatmeal hashbrowns and eat with chicken. Most don't like chicken for breakfast but I don't really care. It's already cooked so it makes the morning simple.

8:30am- eat breakfast and get down any vitamins or supplements with about 1-2 liters of water.

From here I get my bcaas mixed in 2 liters of water and Mio for flavor, put my cereal in a container and put 3 scoops of whey into a shaker and it all goes in my gym bag.

Now is the time I resist the urge to lye down and watch sportscenter all morning. If I lay down I'm gonna be half asleep all morning.

By no later than 9:30-10 I am at the gym and starting my warm ups. Which usually involves riding a bike for 5-10 minutes followed by a shoulder and scapula warm up routine I do.

I try to get started before 10 if possible so I can be done by 11:30 at the latest, including cardio.

Then I eat my cereal and whey and go home to get ready to train clients all afternoon.

Nothing special as far as my mornings go. I don't do any special alkalized waters or make any special breakfast foods. I'm just concerned with getting my food down as quickly as possible so it can't start to digest and before I begin training.

I envy the people who are able to train in the afternoon because they can have a couple meals in them before they hit the gym. I barely have anything in my system at all and without the bcaas I probably wouldn't function at all.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Wake up and take a caffeine pill and a proviron, ride the stationary bike, say my prayers and read from daily bible, go to work and pig out around 10ish. Have a protein bar around 3ish, train hard at about 5:30ish, drink beer, go to bed. Get up, do it again the next day. Lol

Comment

Alarm goes off at 4. I cry till 4:15ish. Shit, shower shave. Cry some more. Then head off to work around 5.

If I'm just being honest.
        2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

I wake up, tell all the fine ass naked bitches to get the fuck out of my bed and go home, slam a line of coke, piss for a couple minutes, make my smoothie, then head to church to rub one out in the confessional booth before giving mass to my congregation.
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Alarm off at 430, cars already packed, take my stims before heading off to do weights and cardio, get to gym 0515, 30 minutes weights, 30 minutes cardio, shower, off to work at 0645

Comment

Wake up 500ish
              Lemon water, two cups of coffee, liter of water
              Get my daughter to the sitter
              Head to work
              first meal about 8 or so

Comment

Hahaha oh my gosh I'm pissing myself laughing right now at T Lopez and Macho Man's posts

Comment

^lol I know right

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                    I wake up, tell all the fine ass naked bitches to get the fuck out of my bed and go home, slam a line of coke, piss for a couple minutes, make my smoothie, then head to church to rub one out in the confessional booth before giving mass to my congregation.
                    I think it's cool your wife and kids allow the"bitches" to be there at all. Cheers, Brother.
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Wake up when my alarm (daughter) goes off...usually around 7-730a.
                      Bathroom, and take a morning weight.

Go get her out of bed, changed and toss her into our bed to wake up mom.
                      8a - We all eat
                      830 - Everyone gets dressed for the gym (this is where the time gets extended...lol)
                      845 - Head to gym
                      11a- Head home
                      1120- Get daughter lunch, feed her, work on real estste clients, eat.
                      Then i usually play with her until i head to work.
                      2005 HOA Natural Classic
                      2006 OCB Midwest
                      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                      2008 HOA Natural Classic
                      NPC Mid-Illinois
                      NPC Midwest Open
                      NPC Natural Grand Prix
                      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                      USPA Illinois State
                      NGA Heart of America
                      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                        I think it's cool your wife and kids allow the"bitches" to be there at all. Cheers, Brother.

Oh shit, I forgot to tell everyone, my wife and kids left me for my dad. This caused an uncontrolled downward spiral into the depths of despair that culminated with me being ordained as a priest. Fucked up right? Oh well, ya make the best of what you got I suppose. My new mission in life is to radically transform the church and increase membership. How you ask? By making church wine and communion so God damn (He's cool with it, we're tight now) irresistible that fuckers will have to make reservations to attend mass.
                        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Wake up to the alarm - get kids to school or organize older one to get younger one organized if wife has already left for work.- Get to work either dealing with prisoners or shooting guns (One day I hope to combine the two).

If I start late then get the kids to school, eat and do gym then get to work.

Night routine is easier:
                          Mon - sex then bed.
                          Tues - sex then bed.
                          Wed - sex then bed.
                          Thurs - sex then bed.
                          Fri - sex then bed.
                          Sat - sex then bed.
                          Sun - sex then bed.

On the rare occasion we have to skip a night then the next night will read - sex - wait - sex then bed. The one you miss you have to make up.
                          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                          ~William Bernbach

Comment

I'm soooo routine...
                            Wake around 5ish
                            Hit start on the coffee maker
                            Take dogs out to yard ( have to go out with them since we live in the country and I worry about coyotes)
                            Come back in and grab my first cup of coffee
                            Feed dogs
                            Either hit 20 min of cardio/ stretching-or- hop on computer and do a bit of work
                            If I have meetings I shower and get pretty and if not I toss on work out gear
                            Cook egg/oats
                            And off I go!!
                            "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                            ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Alarm goes off a little after 3...lay around for a few (check sports scores/email on phone) then get up/get dressed for gym. Have a quick meal and then head out to the gym around 330ish. Hit the gym about 4...stretch/lift/maybe some cardio/shower...then get to work about 6. Repeat....

-s
                              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                              X