Cryotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryotherapy

I've had a chance to use cryotherapy the last few months. I love it. Sadly the place is about a 45 minute drive from me so I am not always able to make it there. If you can get into this treatment please do. It is cool but really helps your soreness and improves your recovery!

[YOUTUBE]WM-N0btSjU0[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Sammich; 10-20-2015, 02:06 PM. Reason: fixed YouTube embedding link
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

We have a CryoKansas - Cryotherapy that just popped up not far from my house and work. It was kind of expensive though for the sessions - how much is yours? I haven't given it a try yet mostly so I don't get hooked and spend more money... lol
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

It costs $50 per visit or $245 for the month. The drive time is what kills me especially with winter approaching.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

This seems really interesting! No DOMS? Accomplishing in 3 minutes what our body takes 24 hours to do? Seems amazing!

With winter coming, can't we just go jump in a snowbank outside the gym after training? :P:poking:
        Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Working...
        X