Teaser: Sammich and I have something in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser: Sammich and I have something in the works

We will be discussing the details (he and I) over the next few days but I have a good feeling about this and I think it could be pretty big (and popular).

More to come ....

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Looking forward to it! (as long as it doesn't have anything to do with Sammich in a thong)
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
      Looking forward to it! (as long as it doesn't have anything to do with Sammich in a thong)
      Welllll...If it involved Skip getting Sammich in contest condition...:evil:
      Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Hope it does NOT involve grapefruit.
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by gsop_3 View Post
          If that's the case, then I hereby proclaim this image as his official avatar.

For all eternity

EDIT: Dang, can't get pictures on with a macbook.
          "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

The anticipation gives me anxiety

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
            *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
            •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
            *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by gsop_3 View Post
              The only contest condition I'm getting in is for a hot dog eating contest.
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

You guys are engaged?

Comment

Looking forward to this! I hope its as entertaining as this thread...
                  "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                  ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                    The only contest condition I'm getting in is for a hot dog eating contest.
                    Given the context of this thread, this sounds more disturbing that it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                      Looking forward to this! I hope its as entertaining as this thread...
                      That is the plan.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                        Given the context of this thread, this sounds more disturbing that it looks like.
                        No i'd say it sounds rather innocent, the gentleman will simply be training his capacity to take as much hotdog / sausage / wiener as physically possible. Will you be filming the prep? And will the title of the DVD also be called Until I Collapse?

Just kidding. We all know the real news is that Sammich and Skip are forming a boy band.

Comment

It can really only be one of two possibilities, either........

A. Sammich is going to shoot video of him reading your articles aloud to his students on the first day of class and then test them on both the language used and principles discussed.

B. Sammich is marrying his neighbor's cat "Sir Isaac Mewton" and you are officiating.
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

"Mewton". Well played.

Skip

Comment

MAYBE IF YOU PICKED UP YOUR FUCKING PHONE EVERY NOW AND THEN WE COULD TELL THEM WHAT THIS IS ABOUT

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                              kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
                              X