Workout Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Pants

As a taller guy (6'3") I have a hard time finding workout pants that fit right. Most of them look like I'm standing around waiting for a flood.

The one pair I have that fit great (Nike) they don't make anymore... go figure. Any taller guys out there have this problem and can recommend some decent brands?

Thanks!

I am 6'2. Nike under srmour adidas all work for me...
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Zubaz.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

I'm only 6'1" - but I have the same issue. My favorite pair are from GASP - their XXL workout pants are really long, you just have to cinch up the waist if your waist is small. I also have a pair that are XL and they are just about the perfect length for me - I usually wear a 33-34 inseam.
        The problem is that they are really pricey unless you get them on clearance - which is the only time I buy them
        Adidas XL and XXL pants aren't bad either, they seem to understand that people are tall sometimes - they are just heavier fabric so I don't wear them as much.

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by PTAaron View Post
          I'm only 6'1" - but I have the same issue. My favorite pair are from GASP - their XXL workout pants are really long, you just have to cinch up the waist if your waist is small. I also have a pair that are XL and they are just about the perfect length for me - I usually wear a 33-34 inseam.
          The problem is that they are really pricey unless you get them on clearance - which is the only time I buy them
          Adidas XL and XXL pants aren't bad either, they seem to understand that people are tall sometimes - they are just heavier fabric so I don't wear them as much.
          No joke. GASP stuff is waaay over priced. Are the clearance items listed on their website, or are you finding them somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
            Zubaz.
            Ha!

Comment

Found a pair of old Crazee wear from my dad's closet the other day. 90's style
              Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
              FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
              www.316fit.com
              Email: [email protected]

Comment

basketball shorts and sweat pants are life.

Comment

Originally posted by conan View Post
                  No joke. GASP stuff is waaay over priced. Are the clearance items listed on their website, or are you finding them somewhere else?

They have a "sale" section... I check it every now and then and catch some good deals. If you sign up on their mailing list you get updates as different items go on discount.

I thought it was just stupid fanboy crap that was massively overpriced until I got a few pairs of their shorts and realized they really are well built and made for working out. Still not worth the regular - but definitely worth the sale prices

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

Adidas all the way
                    If I don't wear b ball shorts

6 1 1/2 btw
                    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                    I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
                      Found a pair of old Crazee wear from my dad's closet the other day. 90's style
                      I have a pair that are cut into shorts.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                        I have a pair that are cut into shorts.

Skip
                        Pics

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
                        *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
                        •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
                        *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
                          Adidas all the way
                          If I don't wear b ball shorts

6 1 1/2 btw
                          Shorts! WTF are those! At 6' 3" these flamingo legs aint never gettin in a pair of shorts.

Comment

Working...
                          X