Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortitude Daily Trainer for Chest, Calves and Abs: No Show, No Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortitude Daily Trainer for Chest, Calves and Abs: No Show, No Go!

Fortitude Daily Trainer for Chest, Calves and Abs: No Show, No Go!

ANOTHER Fortitude Training Daily Trainer Workout Plan is OUT (and more affordable at $149)!

The “No Show, No Go!” Daily Trainer targets the Chest, Calves and Abs:

• “No Show, No Go!” is a PRINTABLE Day By Day Workout Plan and Training Log Using Fortitude Training Principles
    -FT's High Frequency, Variable Set Type, Science Based Training Layout
    -Training Tips for Chest, Calves and Abs
    -Sequenced Exercises, Grouped to make your training Efficient and Productive
    -28 workouts x 3 Volume Tiers = 75+ Workouts!
    -Includes Stretches and Set Type Descriptions

• FREE Overview Sheets of Volume Tiers and Generic Training Logs.

• FREE COPY Fortitude Training, The E-Book. (NOT Printable. You’ll receive a discount code in your email.)

Buy the Virgin Voyage Basic Training Plan / No Show, No Go! BUNDLE for $249. (That’s <$5 per workout!)

(PayPal and Credit Cards accepted.)

For more information and to BUY:

http://www.fortitudetraining.net

-Scott
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Great deal.

Does the daily trainer for chest, calves and abs also include workouts for the rest of the body parts?

Is the main difference with the $249 package mostly that its primary focus is for those wanting to improve chest, calves and abs?

Comment

Originally posted by guindilla View Post
      Great deal.

Does the daily trainer for chest, calves and abs also include workouts for the rest of the body parts?

Is the main difference with the $249 package mostly that its primary focus is for those wanting to improve chest, calves and abs?
      Hey Bud!

The No Show No Go is full body training. Tells you what to do each day, set by set with space to log. You'll still need to know the general structure of Fortitude Training (the book comes with the package), but there's no guesswork as to what exercises to do. You just have to train your ass off.

The Virgin Voyage is for first timers with FT. Same deal: Full body workouts to take you though a ~8 week blast. (It may be shorter if need to cruise before that. The book lays this all out for you.)

You get a subscription to my website (integrativebodybuilding.com) where there's a pretty long Q and A.

The $249 is both the VV and NSNG packages, so this would get you up to speed on the program and then show you a way to customize it to focus on those muscle groups. You may not need that to happen at all (everything may grow just fine as it does with everyone I'm aware of), but the NSNG program is put emphasis on those muscle groups.

By comparing the regular Fortitude Training schedule (used in Virgin Voyager) and the NSNG program, you can see one way to focus FT to bring up lagging muscle groups.

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Thank you for explaining.

If I get the VV package, I will also be able to get the NSNG. Will I able able to see how to bring up specific body parts too or would that be best seen if I got the NSNG for chest, calves and abs (where I could then apply the same method to other possible lagging areas)?

Comment

Originally posted by guindilla View Post
          Thank you for explaining.

If I get the VV package, I will also be able to get the NSNG.
          Yes, you can buy them both for $249.

Will I able able to see how to bring up specific body parts too or would that be best seen if I got the NSNG for chest, calves and abs (where I could then apply the same method to other possible lagging areas)?
          Well, I can't say how / whether you'll be able to see how to bring up specific muscle groups, as I don't know how much you know about training. My guess from this line of questioning is that it's probably not going to jump out at you. Someone who's been doing FT for a while and has a good deal of knowledge will see right away what I've done. Others who don't want to analyze all of that won't even bother trying to figure it out.

I can't know if you'll know, but it can be deduced.

The main strategies are exercise selection, greater frequency, ordering in workouts and a shift in training volume (slight) towards the lagging muscles.

Your choices are do it yourself, which some folks like to do, or let me do it for ya. These daily trainers are set up for those who asked me to do it for them.

-S
          The Book Has Arrived!
          The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Working...
          X