Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's classic bodybuilding is being adopted by npc/ifbb

http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-announc...ysique/218682/
    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
    I too like to live dangerously

I'm excited it gives you clear wt and ht limits
    And I love mocos presntation at 61 I think I can be Gillian and let the skipper bring me 220 :-)

So now
    Super Freaks
    body builder with non freak genetic but had to eat wheatgrass and tialipia to stay "small enough" to be physique
    And athletic fitness model look that a lot of physique guys like... That crossfit look

All have there place now

The tweeners like me
    dudes like me sucking mass off to be "appropriate" size and build to be in physique

1m not going to be next to a 5 4 220 guy lol a genetic mutant striking fear lol either

Not saying it'll be easy in any class

But it seems to be the best layout for true comparisons by ht/wt
    And to get judging more level a cross the board and DAMN WHO DONT WANNA BRING BACK THE SWARZENAGER/draper/Zane LOOK

I like this idea
    The link has info
    But this is a good way to turn some of the guys off of pushing the Barriers with gear jamming to death to try to keep up and keep some from having to starve and cardio off there mass while avoiding certain lifts that might make them blocky to be physique enough

I love this idea and I like the wt layouts

You's guys Thoughts???
    I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
    I too like to live dangerously

Comment

That's pretty cool. I still prefer my "if you can't vacuum, get off the stage" policy.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what this produces.
        "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
        ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
          That's pretty cool. I still prefer my "if you can't vacuum, get off the stage" policy.
          I like this, as well.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
          Instagram: @intensemuscle
          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
          X